©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Dosage reading....

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
The half-life of Dianabol is only about 3 to 5 hours, a relatively short time. This means that a single daily dosage schedule will produce a varying blood level, with ups and downs throughout the day. The user likewise has a choice, to either split up the tablets during the day or to take them all at one time. The usual recommendation has been to divide them and try to regulate the concentration in your blood. This however, will produce a lower peak blood level than if the tablets were taken all at once, so there may be a trade off with this option.

but do notice that anecdotal evidence often still supports single daily doses to be better for overall results. Perhaps this is the better option. Since we know the blood concentration will peak about 1.5 to 3 hours after administration, we may further wonder the best time to take our tablets. It seems logical that taking the pills earlier in the day, preferably some time before training, would be optimal. This would allow a considerable number of daytime hours for an androgen rich metabolism to heighten the uptake of nutrients, especially the critical hours following training.

What you guys think?

P

pincrusher

here is a link to a similar but slightly different explaination on how to take dbol:http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/catdian.htm
in this explaination big cat states that people who are taking ONLY dbol should try the one dosage per day method but if cycling with other products then spread it out. this is due to the fact that if it is the only steroid being taken you want to get as high a peak concentration of the steroid in your system as you can during the day and allow it to be used up by nighttime when your natural test levels will be at their highest. this will allow for beter gains when using dbol only but will not work as well when cycling with other products. it may also give you worse side affects when using one high dosage than if spread out.

cbr929

SUPER NATURAL
Jan 2, 2004
Oklahoma
I don't care what anybody says of course it will have more cosistant blood levels if you split it up but I've done it both ways I you won't be able to tell a differance

P

pincrusher

cbr929 said:
I don't care what anybody says of course it will have more cosistant blood levels if you split it up but I've done it both ways I you won't be able to tell a differance

all the more reason why any advise given on this or any other board should only be used as a guide. the best way to learn what works best for each individual is to do a little experimenting on their own with dosing schedules, etc.