©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Dosage Concerns

big1pimp

Oct 19, 2005
This is my third cycle and I'm doing a 9 week cycle.....

500mg/w Sust 9weeks
500mg/w Equi 9weeks
50mg/dbol 4weeks

One of the things I noticed was my nutz are not shrinking as serverly as my first 2 cycles.... does that mean I need more mg of Sust? Or does the Equi reduce that "shrinking balls" effect?

Tyrone

AnaSCI VET
Feb 24, 2007
How far along are you in this cycle?
big1pimp said:

500mg/w Sust 9weeks
500mg/w Equi 9weeks
50mg/dbol 4weeks

One of the things I noticed was my nutz are not shrinking as serverly as my first 2 cycles.... does that mean I need more mg of Sust? Or does the Equi reduce that "shrinking balls" effect?

oldfella

Jul 31, 2007
Are you for real??? You are using nut shrinkage to gauge doseage!!!!! Please tell me you are not serious. Third cycle and you are already over a gram a week!! Bro your doses are too high! I'm a seasoned vet at comping and I don't get that high with my shit. If you can't grow on what you are doing then you might as well quit now. It will be your diet and trainng that is letting you down. it has got nothing to do with the size, or lack there of of your balls!! 500/300 test to eq should be plenty. your dbol could come down to 40. But you will do what you want. This is my suggestion/opinion.

big1pimp

Oct 19, 2005
Dude I'm serious!!!! Same dose I've been taking in all of my cycles...... Just wondering because in my first couple of cycles I experienced testicular athropy... You do know what that is right!!! That's what I was talking about....and from the look of your pic you need to raise your dose...

big1pimp

Oct 19, 2005
Tyrone I'm in my 6th week... Great gains and all.... just experiences stronger results with last cycle.... Just asking if the body get's used to the doses....

Tyrone

AnaSCI VET
Feb 24, 2007
Just so you know...

Oldfella is a seasoned vet and a friend of mine. You are lucky you're not banned for good as of now. DO NOT ever disrespect or talk down to another member here including oldfella espeacially. Try to learn from those that are SO much more experienced than you.
Your cycle is probably cool and it's just your poor choice of diet/training that's hindering anything. Up you diet and lift smart/READ!!! Listen to oldfella for some great adice in the end.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
big1pimp said:

500mg/w Sust 9weeks
500mg/w Equi 9weeks
50mg/dbol 4weeks

you should be using HCG every 5 days,,,500iu,,, with your cycle.

oldfella

Jul 31, 2007
big1pimp said:
Dude I'm serious!!!! Same dose I've been taking in all of my cycles...... Just wondering because in my first couple of cycles I experienced testicular athropy... You do know what that is right!!! That's what I was talking about....and from the look of your pic you need to raise your dose...
At 6' 275. I have no trouble with my dose or my nut size sonny! So if i were you i'd watch how you address your elders. I have forgotten more than you know! So you wanna change your tune and maybe get some qualified help or just be an ass?

Last edited:

oldfella

Jul 31, 2007
Tyrone said:
Oldfella is a seasoned vet and a friend of mine. You are lucky you're not banned for good as of now. DO NOT ever disrespect or talk down to another member here including oldfella espeacially. Try to learn from those that are SO much more experienced than you.
Your cycle is probably cool and it's just your poor choice of diet/training that's hindering anything. Up you diet and lift smart/READ!!! Listen to oldfella for some great adice in the end.
TY my good friend, thanks for that. I get a bit toey at these noobs coming on here saying silly shit. I mean third cycle? For the record I've been training and supplementing before you were born young man. So We can help you if you want or just piss in each others pockets all day every day!! Your choice!

big1pimp

Oct 19, 2005
Gentlemen.........

I see that this is a very sensitive site...... I will tone down my emails...... Yes, I'm a newbie to the AAS scene and I have only done 3 cycles. However, the original thread focused on "my nutz" and that I wasn't experiencing the same effect (nutz shrinkage) as my second cycle..... I ask a simple question about testicular athropy... I put it in the terms of my nutz shrinking and I got this responses from experience user.....

"Are you for real??? You are using nut shrinkage to gauge doseage!!!!! Please tell me you are not serious."

Yes, it may have seem to be a dumb question, but yes I was serious.... and looking for answers from experience user......

And no I wasn't guaging the dosage based on my nutz..... I wanted to simply know if this was normal, or that I need less or more AAS. I have notice tremendous results......... And I guess that everyone doesn't experience the nut shrinkage.... I always thought that came with the AAS usage.

Again, I apologize if I'm offending the older more experience professional users...

Here's my makeup: 42 yrs old, 6'2", 263 lbs, 16% bf, old college ball player.

Thanks

oldfella

Jul 31, 2007
Now I'll give you a qualified response. First in all my years I have never heard of anyone using testicular atrophy as a marker for effectiveness of dose. OK. This is why you got that response. SO with all that aside, I think your diet and training is probably wher eyou need to look. You initial statement is a side effect and an undesired one at that. So increased to dose to produce more undesired side effect makes no sense. See where this is coming from? SO I recommend you bring the dose down and if you could put up your training and nutrition plan we may be able to better gauge what the trouble is. I have made sensational gains on test only at 500mg/wk. Nothing else. So more is not always the answer. If I did offend you initially it was not intended to do so. I was just wanting you to understand that TA is no way to correlate your usage doses. It's all good man, stick around and put up, more info so me can look at it. I really am a nice guy........Once you get to know me!:D Watch out for that mod Tyrone, he's a real nasty prick!!!HAHAHAHAHAHA.