©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Don't Be That Guy at the Gym

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
I almost went ape shit on the whole gym today.

I've been lifting at this new place for me, it's super super upper end gym cost $150/month and there are just a ton of rich douche bags that have hardly and mass and flex in the mirrors all day. After being there for a week I had enough, I just walked around with a foul look on face (tren face) and was waiting for the next Maserati driving asshole to start doing biceps curls right smack in front of me or to bump into me for the 100th time.

I was literally ready to fight the whole gym- I do have to say that the 30 something soccer mom crowd is top notch there for sure.

FordFan

Nov 12, 2012
Wow!!! $150 per month. Man, I must really live in poverty corner. I pay $18 a month. Descent gym, has pretty much everything needed.

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
Wow!!! $150 per month. Man, I must really live in poverty corner. I pay $18 a month. Descent gym, has pretty much everything needed.

This gym is outta control- they have a full restaurant inside where you can get organic grilled salmon. They have a fucking water park in an indoor pool as well as a water park in outdoor pool- a full medi spa aka Botox etc.

It's like a resort+ a gym

tri-terror

Oct 31, 2012
This gym is outta control- they have a full restaurant inside where you can get organic grilled salmon. They have a fucking water park in an indoor pool as well as a water park in outdoor pool- a full medi spa aka Botox etc.

It's like a resort+ a gym

Damn I don't know what to think of that! If it wasn't for the cost and clientele I bet it would be badass.
Can you grunt, or deadlift or anything in there?

Get me a guest pass and we'll go in there and wreck shop one of these days... lol

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
Damn I don't know what to think of that! If it wasn't for the cost and clientele I bet it would be badass.
Can you grunt, or deadlift or anything in there?

Get me a guest pass and we'll go in there and wreck shop one of these days... lol

Haha- I was on a guess past. One of my students goes there and was talking the place up. So I've been shopping around for a new place to lift and thought "oh a nicer gym where I won't be bothered and tons of fucking equipment" wrong!

More like every guy there goes to flex their 12" biceps in the mirror and do crossfit box jumps all day!!!

Plus you can not use chalk- wtf! I told them well you don't have 150db's so I guess there's no need for chalk huh-

tri-terror

Oct 31, 2012
Haha- I was on a guess past. One of my students goes there and was talking the place up. So I've been shopping around for a new place to lift and thought "oh a nicer gym where I won't be bothered and tons of fucking equipment" wrong!

More like every guy there goes to flex their 12" biceps in the mirror and do crossfit box jumps all day!!!

Plus you can not use chalk- wtf! I told them well you don't have 150db's so I guess there's no need for chalk huh-

Oh I hate that no chalk bullshit... I tried working out at Rapid Fitness and it was the same shit. A bunch of skinny guys walking around like badasses. Or some big bloated moon faced mother fuckers trying to mean mug.

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
Oh I hate that no chalk bullshit... I tried working out at Rapid Fitness and it was the same shit. A bunch of skinny guys walking around like badasses. Or some big bloated moon faced mother fuckers trying to mean mug.

Yup spent a week there too- and it was a no go for me as well.

Btw clear your inbox

FordFan

Nov 12, 2012
I must work out where FordFan does 18$.. Cruder the better .

The best and first gym I ever used was small and ragged out. I bet total space was less than 2,000 sq ft. It was narrow but "long" styled. Owner was billy badass and became such an asshole and ran everybody off. I do miss the place.

I would like to go to this fancy gym. I could care less about wannabes posing. There's got to be some beauty queens in a place like that.

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
The best and first gym I ever used was small and ragged out. I bet total space was less than 2,000 sq ft. It was narrow but "long" styled. Owner was billy badass and became such an asshole and ran everybody off. I do miss the place.

I would like to go to this fancy gym. I could care less about wannabes posing. There's got to be some beauty queens in a place like that.

There are a shit ton of hotties and I tend to be the biggest guy there- I'm not even lean right now, but just having more mass than every one gets me a bit of attention. So that part was nice, but again the douchiness was over the top.

I would be doing lateral flys away from everyone and a couple of guys would just stand inches away from me right in front of my face and just park it there and start talking. Or one guy would go grab every dumbbell he planned on using that day and stack them in a corner and walk away and just horde everything and not use it.

Fucking rich white people are the worst!

GastrocGuy

Dec 28, 2012
Durrty South
I almost went ape shit on the whole gym today.

I've been lifting at this new place for me, it's super super upper end gym cost $150/month and there are just a ton of rich douche bags that have hardly and mass and flex in the mirrors all day. After being there for a week I had enough, I just walked around with a foul look on face (tren face) and was waiting for the next Maserati driving asshole to start doing biceps curls right smack in front of me or to bump into me for the 100th time.

I was literally ready to fight the whole gym- I do have to say that the 30 something soccer mom crowd is top notch there for sure.

Seems like you get distracted easily.

I keep my focus on my training. It doesn't matter if I'm in a Bally's, LA Fitness, Metroflex Gym or garage. I've worked out in yuppie clubs and actually had people feed off my intensity.

Regardless, I'm there to work out.

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
Seems like you get distracted easily.

I keep my focus on my training. It doesn't matter if I'm in a Bally's, LA Fitness, Metroflex Gym or garage. I've worked out in yuppie clubs and actually had people feed off my intensity.

Regardless, I'm there to work out.

Get fucked

GastrocGuy

Dec 28, 2012
Durrty South
There are a shit ton of hotties and I tend to be the biggest guy there- I'm not even lean right now, but just having more mass than every one gets me a bit of attention. So that part was nice, but again the douchiness was over the top.

I would be doing lateral flys away from everyone and a couple of guys would just stand inches away from me right in front of my face and just park it there and start talking. Or one guy would go grab every dumbbell he planned on using that day and stack them in a corner and walk away and just horde everything and not use it.

Fucking rich white people are the worst!

Jerks come in all kinds of colors. Black, white, brown --rich or poor. WtF are you so starved for attention? Find a gym that works for you and get your mind back in your workout. Maybe then you'll have a physique that demands attention, not one that begs for it.