©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

donating plasma while on cycle

W

wolfyEVH

thoughts? im currently doing it so I'm prolly the guinnee pig....however i feel it cant hurt my gains that much...it will have a bit of an effect on the short lived orals, therefore i take my dose after the plasma. Long estered injects shouldnt raelly be effected too much, as they are slowly released into the bloodstream day after day. I am currently up 10 lbs in one week and donated 3 times since i've started and feel great. Even though i'm donating almost a liter of plasma twice a week, its not whole blood. we get back our red blood cells and plasma replenishes very quickly. any thoughts???

W

wolfyEVH

ive done search after search on the net and still cant find any decent comments about this......i obviously know my gains could be better by not doing it, but im not bothered by that. Don't feel tired at all afterwards and I can workout normally during my donation days. Hopefully someone can shed a little light my way.

W

wolfyEVH

SuperFly said:
I wonder how much they give for sperm donations?

depends on the IQ test i believe.......not that i would know or anything.... lol

dugie82

Banned
May 13, 2004
Texas
wouldnt the blood you give be loaded with test??

the donor will blow up when they inject that stuff lol

BIGENUFF

Mar 24, 2005
Bro, when your on a cycle your plasma enzyme levels are actually increased. These enzymes are normally what plays a role in erythropoiesis which is where the vascularity can come from when on some gear like EQ, or Primobolan, Fina etc. When you go to get the plasma removed they seperate the red and white blood cells and cycle it back into your blood. What you should be aware of is that when they remove these plasma enzymes. You are at risk of being shorted on the transport factor, meaning when your plasma levels are low unlike some one not on a cycle. Your liver, intestines, kidneys now lose their transporters to help aleviate the proper detoxing or proper oxygen support that some plasma levels carry out a need for. Example in the make up of your cells you have 7 different types of cells and cell fragments. They remove granulocytes, and leukocytes which together have 5 different fragments. Okay this may not make any sense to you so lets cut to the bottom line. Because your blood levels will be missing cells and fragments that play a role in transporting hormones,toxins and oxygen to and from the kidney, liver, and intestines. You should really make sure your taking some things to keep those organ healthy. MILK THISTLE is great for the liver there is a product called Liv-52 which combines milk thistle and a few other herbs to detox and keep normal levels. CRANBERRY EXTRACT is excellent for the kidney and it repairs as well as detox's. and a good B-complex 100mg per day is essential for the formation and oxygen supply to the blood and all organs. You really should be on all of this anyways while on cycle but if not get on if your going to be donating plasma. You may want to google the whole plasma thing and see how it relates to steroid use and what can change your blood levels and your RH factors. Hey if I ever need a kidney or liver can I buy one of yours :) jk. Good Luck and research.

W

wolfyEVH

BIGENUFF said:
Bro, when your on a cycle your plasma enzyme levels are actually increased. These enzymes are normally what plays a role in erythropoiesis which is where the vascularity can come from when on some gear like EQ, or Primobolan, Fina etc. When you go to get the plasma removed they seperate the red and white blood cells and cycle it back into your blood. What you should be aware of is that when they remove these plasma enzymes. You are at risk of being shorted on the transport factor, meaning when your plasma levels are low unlike some one not on a cycle. Your liver, intestines, kidneys now lose their transporters to help aleviate the proper detoxing or proper oxygen support that some plasma levels carry out a need for. Example in the make up of your cells you have 7 different types of cells and cell fragments. They remove granulocytes, and leukocytes which together have 5 different fragments. Okay this may not make any sense to you so lets cut to the bottom line. Because your blood levels will be missing cells and fragments that play a role in transporting hormones,toxins and oxygen to and from the kidney, liver, and intestines. You should really make sure your taking some things to keep those organ healthy. MILK THISTLE is great for the liver there is a product called Liv-52 which combines milk thistle and a few other herbs to detox and keep normal levels. CRANBERRY EXTRACT is excellent for the kidney and it repairs as well as detox's. and a good B-complex 100mg per day is essential for the formation and oxygen supply to the blood and all organs. You really should be on all of this anyways while on cycle but if not get on if your going to be donating plasma. You may want to google the whole plasma thing and see how it relates to steroid use and what can change your blood levels and your RH factors. Hey if I ever need a kidney or liver can I buy one of yours :) jk. Good Luck and research.

nice informative post for a guy who has only a few posts here.....like i said, already googled and couldnt find much about it.

W

wolfyEVH

Jaysonl1424 said:
Wolfy what is ur cycle you are currently on. Did you end up going Anadrol over Dbol?

Test/deca/drol .....obviously a bulking cycle... :)

stussy

Anasci's Quote Editor
Sep 19, 2004
BIGENUFF said:

Interesting info. :)

I know when I donate whole blood I have to wait 52 days before donating again. That is the regulations of Canadian Blood Services. And What is this about getting paid to donate???? All I get is a cookie and juice :confused:

max lift

Feb 24, 2005
canada
stussy said:

I know when I donate whole blood I have to wait 52 days before donating again. That is the regulations of Canadian Blood Services. And What is this about getting paid to donate???? All I get is a cookie and juice :confused:

Yup good old canada eh ,

I would think that juiced blood would get you more cash I know if I needed blood I would rather get the good stuff :cool:

W

wolfyEVH

stussy said:

Im donating just my plasma part of the blood (looks like apple juice or beer), not the whole blood w/ red and white bloodcells, those get transfused back into me. Since plasma replenishes quickly, you can donate twice a week and make 50 bucks a week. You dont get paid for donating whole blood, just plasma. My hematocrit is getting very high from the drol. she was like "wow, your RBC count is really high" my hematocrit is at 52% right now and the highest it can be is 54%. Im gonna have to start drinking a shitload of water before i go to keep it from getting any higher.