©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Donating blood

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
I donate blood as much as I can because I'm a rare type that's always in need plus since on a little gear my red blood count gets high easily and I like to "dump" some and I notice it lowers my blood pressure for a little while . Anyone else donate and enjoy watching the huge 18 guage or whatever size it is going into the vein. I do a pint in 6 -7 minutes. Lol.

striffe

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2012
USA
Last time i gave blood, it took forever. They stick me, i give some, then it quits. Then they have to stick me again, it quits, and so on. Im not good for giving i guess.

Rory

Banned
Sep 29, 2012
Only a few places will accept mine because of tattoos. But when they call me to go in an donate I do.

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
Only a few places will accept mine because of tattoos. But when they call me to go in an donate I do.

I have always been turned down because of tattoos.....

Rory

Banned
Sep 29, 2012
I have always been turned down because of tattoos.....

I used to be turned down all the time. One place had a "no tattoo within 3 years" rule. Then the place that used to turn me down handled the blood for my nieces surgery. Mine was requested by the family so they took it. And afterwards started calling me back regularly asking to donate for others.

kaju

Nov 27, 2007
south
I started donating like Ironbuilt to lower my blood pressure after a cyce or maybe before a cycle. When I started they acted like they were afraid of my blood. But now they call me and track me down like some damn bill collectors. If I dont show up they call me asking why didnt I show up. LOL

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Word kaju!.. Lol. They like our veteran style blood. They ask about tattoos but don't want to see the snake on my cobra.. Lol just kidden it's a clean snake .
They ask bout needles steroids etc . I say no. Cause the way I think about it is grampa or gramma may need some test if they use mine but I think they do something to clean it right? Or are my ethics not good.

Last edited:

Ed17447

Oct 28, 2012
I give for the same reason. My red blood cell count gets high, plus I'm o-neg which helps everyone that needs it.

And no I dont like looking at that 18g :D