©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Does Hgh Work Without Insulin?

godzillawars200

Dec 31, 2005
I read an article in musclemag old issue about 3 years old that says hgh only works if you take insulin with it! And that insulin does most of the work! I am taking alot of different roids now for 3 weeks along with 5 iu's of hgh should I ad insulin?
Let me know guys? Am I wasting my hgh?
thanks

Parker123

AnaSci's Hillbilly
Aug 6, 2004
Florida
Ive been using GH for years and in no way do I believe your wasting it because your not using slin. Insulin is very tricky stuff. Make triple sure you know what your doing with it before you give it a go. Sure, slin may intensify your development but you may also have a hypoglycemic episode that will really set you back. With that much ius per day that your doing you should be good

P

pincrusher

like parker said, with the amount of hgh you are using it should work without insulin.
insulin is a very dangerous product to use. it is one of the few products bodybuilders may take that can kill ya quite easily especially if you dont know what you are doing. i have been juicing for quite a few years now and i dont even trust myself to use slin. you need to take in carbs on a very specific schedule when using slin and also you need to inject the slin at very particular times for it to be most effective.

Big A

IFBB Pro / NPC Judge / Admin
Sep 10, 2005
GH without insulin will work great for losing fat and giving you a quality look to your body.

GH with insulin works phenomenally well for muscle size.