©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Does Everyone Here Cruise...

robertscott

Dec 17, 2012
...or are there small fry who PCT like me?

I won't lie, I am very curious as to the blast and cruise lifestyle, but it scares me that there could be an effect on my fertility.

Is anyone else as concerned about it as me?

vpiedu

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 31, 2012
if you arent a pro and not yet on doctor prescribed TRT then dont cruise. it is def better for you to recover your own production than to cruise. if you are on TRT then just go back to your TRT dose when you are done with your cycle and there is no need for PCT but always keep an AI and some Nolva handy to combat any sensitivity issues you may have while cycling.

VP

Nabz

Mar 26, 2014
Canada
Hey Robert, I do the same I PCT and go by the time on = time off. I would love to cruise but also wouldnt want to be on for life, fertility being a major one too.
Would like to know what ppl do.

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
I don't have children, don't like children, and don't want children. I consider infertility to be the best possible side effect of cruising.

Plus I only cum in her mouth or butt, so my chances of getting her pregnant are almost infinitely small. Cruise forever, baby!

roadglide83

Feb 9, 2014
America
I don't have children, don't like children, and don't want children. I consider infertility to be the best possible side effect of cruising.

Plus I only cum in her mouth or butt, so my chances of getting her pregnant are almost infinitely small. Cruise forever, baby!

LOL. Words to live by.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
He needs to pct.. better yet get a blood test and see how your organs are doing then decide. 50 $ is cheap when regarding ones health. AAS resonsiblity doesnt mean go nonstop imo..

BigBob

Nov 10, 2012
I agree with the Yetti. Time off is good. And when you jump back on its the greatest feeling.:D

robertscott

Dec 17, 2012
As much as it appeals, I can't ever really see myself blasting and cruising. My modest goals don't really require it.

I think I'll stick with my usual one cycle a year, test only or test + anabolic with some anavar thrown in.

Was just interested to see if the fertility issue affected you guys' decision

BigBob

Nov 10, 2012
As much as it appeals, I can't ever really see myself blasting and cruising. My modest goals don't really require it.

I think I'll stick with my usual one cycle a year, test only or test + anabolic with some anavar thrown in.

Was just interested to see if the fertility issue affected you guys' decision

I'm pretty sure I was running 500 mg of sust when I got the wifey pregnant. I didn't think that would ever be an issue. I had heard rumor of testosterone for male birth control but never thought it was true.

robertscott

Dec 17, 2012
I'm pretty sure I was running 500 mg of sust when I got the wifey pregnant. I didn't think that would ever be an issue. I had heard rumor of testosterone for male birth control but never thought it was true.

As I understand it there were studies done testing it's efficiency and it didn't work as a male birth control, but I've heard plenty anecdotal evidence about guys losing fertility blasting and cruising.

I suppose the problem with those anecdotes is guys never think to get their fertility checked before they start the B&C, so you can't really be sure it was the steroids or an underlying problem to begin with...