©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Does anyone live in the U.S.

billyc

Apr 4, 2004
Was wondering if anyone lived in the us and purchased some shit from overseas.....was it succsessful? Any problems......Don't want to be a dumb fuck and get busted b/c I wasn't careful.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
Im going to move this to the anabolic discussion area so everyone can see it.

Tell us about what happened with your deal. My buddy got a package from overseas with less than 20 Sustanon amps, & some HCG. He never signed for the package, never personally accepted it, never opened it, and they still raided his home. They didnt get anything illegal inside but still charged him with possession. He's still in the wonderful court system. Its sad when we have people out there attempting to destroy our country with terrorism and this is what our government is wasting its resources on.

billyc

Apr 4, 2004
Right man I feel you....that is why I am not going to do it.....I don't know what I would do if that happened....Anyway I went to my doc and he said I should wait till I am older if I am going to do it but told me I shouldn't. I quess in a year or two I might consider it again. THanks for the reply