©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Do you drink regular or diet soda?

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
I'm not a soda drinker because I think growing up it was expensive for my family so I don't drink any or very little at all now because one reason it bloats my stomach with the carbonation and I can't do the high sugar or substitutes . Anyone here a daily gotta have soda person ? It sure is dirt cheap that's for sure. Think the container costs more than the liquid inside..

Nathon

Banned
Dec 21, 2012
I don't like to drink soda regularly because we can drink it occasionally but not regularly. I have read an article about diet soda that it has many side effects so we should not drink it regularly.

Tyrone

AnaSCI VET
Feb 24, 2007
Either Diet Coke or Coke Zero here...The only thing I'm worried about is the enamel on the teeth...I've yet to see overwhelming evidence on a large scale that really proves the cancer theory etc. Some people post these long ass articles and by the time I'm done reading them, I realize I just wasted my fucking time cause it doesn't prove anything or the study was flawed in some fashion...at least not convincing to me...but then again, I could be in denial. LOL:D

Whatever, it's good and so is water.:p

MR. BMJ

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Sep 24, 2006
I drink the shit out of diet sodas!

Diet Dr. Pepper and A&W Root Beer are my favorites....well, and Pepsi too.

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
Wow! I have to have some regular soda every now and then.

It was on vacation, i had a rum and coke. It was so sweet to me i could hardly finish it. After cutting most simple carbs out of my diet, i began brewing green tea. Besides water, this is all i drink, flavored with Scivation watermelon Extend. Delicious!

FordFan

Nov 12, 2012
At one time, I would drink 6+ can Pepsi's per day. They are $.25 each at work. Plus, I would drink about one 2liter eod at home. Way too much.

When, I finally became more serious in weightlifting, I made the switch to diet. Best decision ever. Currently drink 3-4 can's of diet per day.

chris698

Oct 30, 2012
Florida
No soda for me. I put enough chemicals in my body, don't need to add any more..... :food-smiley-023:

I drink mostly water. I will also drink some unsweetend iced tea. If I am feeling crazy I will add some lemonade in the tea!

Incognito1

Dec 24, 2012
Very rarely have sodas, maybe once per month. But when I do just standard. Can't stand the diet ones. I prefer water

sam88

Jan 1, 2013
I dont like soda too much and dont drinks it often but when i like to drink i prefer diet soda over regular.Regular soda contain sugar which is not good for me as i will gain weight But still working on to loose weight