©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Do any of you guys invest in Silver or Gold?

amateurmale

AnaSCI VET
May 7, 2013
I've been considering buying some precious metals....specifically Silver. It hit $18.50 an oz today.

What do you guys think?

Big-John

AnaSCI VET
Oct 25, 2012
I've been considering buying some precious metals....specifically Silver. It hit $18.50 an oz today.

What do you guys think?

If I had the money I would def invest of both.. I think the price is going to keep going up..

tripletotal

Mar 12, 2013
They were just talking on the news this morning how the prices of precious metals are tanking.

Unless you're a pro, it all seems like gambling to me.

amateurmale

AnaSCI VET
May 7, 2013
They were just talking on the news this morning how the prices of precious metals are tanking.

Unless you're a pro, it all seems like gambling to me.

When its tanking is when ur supposed to buy it! The trick is buying at the very bottom of the drop.

Kind of like real estate right now. If u have money, now is the time to buy property.

tripletotal

Mar 12, 2013
When its tanking is when ur supposed to buy it! The trick is buying at the very bottom of the drop.

Kind of like real estate right now. If u have money, now is the time to buy property.

Exactly...buy if AFTER it tanks...now how do we know when that bottom hits? Now we're gambling again.

FordFan

Nov 12, 2012
If you've done any type of trading, well you know your risk.

If not....don't invest anymore than you would feel comfortable throwing out the window. It's very possible you could go in the hole.

Good luck!!

Lon Chaney

Jun 13, 2013

What do you guys think?

Silver has gone up a few bucks but with the country printing paper money and near 17 TRILLION in debt it will surely go up. No Gamble. I say buy Morgan Silver Dollars. They have performed very well in the past and rare coins will always be worth something more than a dollar.

Invest in new guns. They are precious metals heh.