©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

DNP Effects

longdong

May 4, 2005
how long does DNP take to kick in. Started at 200mg/day for two days then will start at 400mg for another 7 days. Starting the 400mg tomorow. should I take it all at one time or spread it out.

would love your info

P

pincrusher

longdong said:
how long does DNP take to kick in. Started at 200mg/day for two days then will start at 400mg for another 7 days. Starting the 400mg tomorow. should I take it all at one time or spread it out.

would love your info
DNP has a stated 36 hour half life so it takes about 3 days to really start to feel the affectsif you have never taken it before i would suggest staying at the 200mg dosage till it kicks in fully before upping it. with me the 200mg dosage was plenty for my first cycle of it. if you do up the dosage split it into 2 seperate dosages and take them a couple hours apart. you might also want to take an antihistamine product while on DNP so you feel better. have you read any of the threads about DNP usage and what products to take with it?

longdong

May 4, 2005
Ya I have thanks.was also wondering what your body temp went up to at the peak of the DNP cycle. and how long did you cycle for and what fat loss did you record. Thanks for the info.