©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

DL Labs

P

pincrusher

interesting how people with very low post counts keep asking about different uglabs. its like they are trying to bypass having to pay to have access to the supplier info on here and hope someone will give them contact info on these different uglabs LOL

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
We can't always assume that. Maybe they already have a source that offers that kind of ug lab and they want to see others opinions. just my 2 cc's

The Shredder

Nov 29, 2004
oracle said:
We can't always assume that. Maybe they already have a source that offers that kind of ug lab and they want to see others opinions. just my 2 cc's

I'm glade one person gets the concept. Plus this website is fairly new, just because someone is new here doesn't mean they haven't been around the game, there are a ton of boards.

P

pincrusher

oracle said:
you are quite right oracle but then again i have seen this method used way to often by scammers to lure members of boards into sending them funds for products. they will cruise the boards, find one than doesnt have a particular product line listed, ask if anyone has heard of them or used them and then just wait for the members to get curious and email them about where they can get some of the product. they then give them an email addy which will just be another one operated by them and start scamming people.
legit suppliers who are just getting started as a supplier will use the same technique to try and get customers.
as a mod on another board for over a year now, a vip member of 5-6 boards and an active member on at least 10 more i have seen this way to often to not be very apprehensive when i see someone with no posts come on and ask about a product that is not listed on a message board.
please do not think shredder that i am accusing you of anything because i am not. i am mearly making the suggestion that you spend a little time on the message board and make a few posts before you start asking about a ug labs gear and how good it is cause this way you will more than likely get much better and more responsive answers. people with 0 or 1 post asking questions like that will tend to alert senoir members who have been around for awhile to the possibility of something being up even if it was truely a legit question.
peace be with you!!!!!
and by the way i have heard of davinci labs and it was a good report but i do not know of anyone personally who has used it yet

The Shredder

Nov 29, 2004
I don't spend much time here on this board, I just like the fact that there is a UG section thats all.