©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

dillema

Blackbird

Flatpicker
Sep 19, 2004
usa
So here are my problems.
I am on a dbol, test, deca cycle, today will be 3 weeks. I haven't been able to walk since sunday, the last injection was so painful.
Should I split 2ccs into diff sites? I don't think it should matter sincee I have never felt this much pain before.

I have the sweats like you wouldn't believe, then it's the chills, and I basically feel like shit. Is this the deca kicking in? I have had the test flu before and this is def not the same thing. I'm not gettin sick. I checked my temp and bloodpressure, both ok.

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
Bro...Where did you inject, and what size was the pin? Perhaps you nicked a nerve. I don't think it would matter if you split up an injection into different locations.

BIGENUFF

Mar 24, 2005
Bbird - It is good to let us know what brand, MG, and where you shot 1st of all. But to start with your situation at hand with baby steps. You have shot into some part of your body and you now have an inflamation of decent size. You bodies natural reaction to your substance injected is to start with inflamation and part of your bodies immune system is to send out nerve impulses which are associated with chills and sweats. Your expierienceing the part where your body is confused from the inflamation given there is no topical opening in the wound for mucus or heat or pressure to leave the area (Part of healing) so your body takes an alternate route for healing. Hence the "can't walk & sweats & chills". I would suggest either trying to drain the site or getting a hold of some anti-inflamattory pills. You would need a 10-14 day supply of best solution 400mg of Spectracef a day in 2 200mg dosages. Also Naproxin Sodium(Aleeve) will help for the time being. But Yes divide your dosages and you may find it easier on the muscle site. Good Luck & keep posted.