©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

diet info l

karenzpapi

Dec 2, 2012
Looking to drop large amount of weight. Want to get opinons on what's most effective. Was thinking clen and low dose test?? Maybe ephadra, caffine and asprin?? Sorry about spelling always failed writing and english. Lol and I was born here in the states. Thanks to our wonderful public schools.... Any recomendations will be helpful. Thanks!!

AGGRO

Oct 25, 2012
What are your current stats? Do you have any experience with running aas? Training and diet would also help in giving better advise.

IRONFIST

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Apr 20, 2007
Diet and Cardio are the best things to burn fat in the most positive way.

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
Dont run clen and e/a/c stack simultaneously. They are nothing to be taken likely. I love clen but it seems to be highly individualistic. Some love it while others hate it. Before you even consider this, i would highly suggest checking for any heart conditions. Once cleared, post your stats and goals and the good bros hear will be more than happy to help you along.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Age and stats and current training methods can help us assist you. ECA stack works for some , Clen works for some, and even just a strict diet. And what's a large amount a weight? 20lbs 50lbs ?

Marshall

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 31, 2012
Anabolic Diet. High fat, low carbs. There's an article here on it, it will strip the fat off of you quick.