©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Diet help

Rory

Banned
Sep 29, 2012
Hey guys I need some recipes help. Something I can make in bulk for three days an reheat. Currently do great on this so if I can stick around the same. I don't have time to cook a lot and some foods taste like shit after a day in the fridge.

Currently
Breakfast
4-5 scrambled cage free eggs cooked in coconut oil
Half an avacado
Piece of toast (Ezekiel bread)

50 grams whey iso shake

4 pieces of tilapia cooked in non fat butter spray n seasoned

8oz of sirloin beef patty or if I can prefer grass fed beef with a lil BBQ sauce

50 grams whey iso shake

1lb shrimp an veggies stir fry with low sodium soy sauce

*if its a busy day ill throw in a couple more pieces of toast and another 8oz beef

Not sure how long I can precook eggs an the fish. The veggies in the stir fry taste like crap after a night in the fridge an seem to mess my stomach up. I don't have the best genetics an don't want to go back to tuna 5 times a day even tho I stay shredded on it lol. Any ideas on what to mix an match would be appreciated.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Rory are you dead set on fish and seafood?
Chicken keeps longer as long as sealed up good and what about hard boiled eggs in shell keep for a week I think. And easy to toat around .use mustard on them .pasta keeps well for 3 days ..vegis .eat raw..tiny carrots ..even little dressing in 2oz containers u grab as u need .just thinking out loud bro. Ib..
Flavored bagels not toasted I like or love .jalepeno to cinnamon to.sesame seeds
But ezeikiel is killer too

Last edited:

Rory

Banned
Sep 29, 2012
Thanks. I'm good with whatever works and gets the job done. My ex was the one that did the grocery shopping even after we split up. Just now our schedules don't meet up. I have a hard time picking avocados that aren't crap. I'm using a 6pack abs bag to carry my meals for now but may go back to a cooler again.

srd1

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Feb 19, 2013
midwest usa
Ive got what my family calls a jethro lunch box (insulated soft sided lunch box) i take to work with me it fits like three or four rubbermaid three compartment meal containers in it and two shakers preloaded with dry protien powder. I just precook my meals a few days in advance seal em up in the containers grab a few of em on my way out the door every day. I work in alot of empty rental units throughout the day so if i need to heat one up in a microwave its no big deal. Works great for me.

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
Rory, I recently started cooking up lean ground beef and draining the fat from it and it keeps really good for a few days. I am pretty simple when I cook for myself and this is money. Plus, you can spice it how you want and it tastes great for a few days. I do it like this video from Mark Dugdale:
Mark Dugdale's offseason diet - YouTube

Rory

Banned
Sep 29, 2012
Nice. Thanks guys. I got some shopping done today at Walmart and incorporating some tuna (on sale .35 a can .50 for premium so I bought nearly 100 cans for now), boiled a couple dozen eggs today also. I definitely like the ground beef idea. I only have a few more sirloin burgers left then I'll try the ground beef. I need a bigger cooler for sure.

FordFan

Nov 12, 2012
This is my toughest part too. Keeping semi tasty food is tougher than training or aas.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Glad atom exposed a secret .he's so tight lipped on tips.lol.
Single guys got a tougher time food wise. We got get.cook clean ,container up, sothats skill in it self. Heck I like hamburger.ground turkey just with whole grain maccaronni and some mustard or plain yogurt..Great advice guys..I'm about ready to get a wheeled cooler . Do things right ib style..peace.