©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Diet / Cardio Change since its time for Fina

crombie09

Dec 31, 2003
Posted this here and at SM

Hey guys I'm in the middle of my bulker right now and I'm about to start using tren for 8 weeks. I would like to continue gaining LBM (lean body mass) while getting rid of some of this occured fat. This is what it looks like now, I'm on week 5.

1-4 ---30mg Denkall Dbol ED
1-12 ---750mg QV Test Enan (split between Monday and Thurs)
1-12 ---25mcg Cynomel T3 ED
1-12 .25 ldex ED
6-14 75mg Homemade tren ED
12-14 100mg prop ED
Finish up with clomid

Should my diet change since I'm going to start the Fina this week? What about throwing in some cardio? -crombie09

jsjs24

Dec 19, 2003
Here and there
Yes you should imho. Like I said at FG, if you're wanting to cut then diet is the key. You can cut on what you had, that's why I said your diet must not be in check. Fina is good stuff, but it can be used to bulk or cut, remember that bro. One suggestion too, I'd stop the fina a wk before the test to take it easy on captain winkie.

crombie09

Dec 31, 2003
<!--QuoteBegin-jsjs24+Jan 22 2004, 03:30 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (jsjs24 @ Jan 22 2004, 03:30 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Yes you should imho. Like I said at FG, if you're wanting to cut then diet is the key. You can cut on what you had, that's why I said your diet must not be in check. Fina is good stuff, but it can be used to bulk or cut, remember that bro. One suggestion too, I'd stop the fina a wk before the test to take it easy on captain winkie. [/b][/quote]
So am I getting this correct? You can lose fat with fina while still gaining LBM? If thats what I want to do, what should my diet look like? -crombie09

jsjs24

Dec 19, 2003
Here and there
I'd say about 60/30/10 pro/carb/fat. No saturated fats, or as least as possible; lean red meats, fish, and chicken; complex carbs and minimal sugars. You should probably ask Maki Riddington to be sure though. I stay pretty lean no matter what I eat, so I'm not an expert on designing diets. Just be sure next cycle to decide prior to starting on what your goals are.