©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

dianabol questions

mr.nitrofish

May 5, 2005
I have heard about aggresion and acne, is this what I should expect? how long before dbol starts to really kick in.

a-bomb83

fatboy
Apr 4, 2005
da ville
never, ever "expect" aggression. thats just retarded. if your already an asshole, you'll be a bigger one while on (given the right circumstances) but if your laid back and calm, you'll be fine. you should start feelin the pumps from dbol in a few days.

W

wolfyEVH

a-bomb83 said:
never, ever "expect" aggression. thats just retarded. if your already an asshole, you'll be a bigger one while on (given the right circumstances) but if your laid back and calm, you'll be fine. you should start feelin the pumps from dbol in a few days.

exactly...well put a-bomb...

as for acne, it all depends on the person. just expect acne on any steroid cycle

Zaven

May 18, 2005
I'm a relatively calm person but d-bol did raise my blood pressure which in turn did make me more irratable and aggressive, but no other sides except for massive strength and size gains...lol

but yes d-bol can possibly cause an increase in aggression.......you just don't think it does....

mr.nitrofish

May 5, 2005
I had a freind explain dbol aggresion like this, sometimes it takes a little less to get you pissed off , like you where to get agravated easyer.

he's pretty much like the rest of us who belive "roid rage" is a myth.I agree with that also but after reading the profile for dianabol I started to wonder.