©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Dianabol dbol 10mgs

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
Danabol dbol hearts 10mgs

Ok i got my dbol in and i'm gonna take 3 a day for a total of 30mg ED. However when i thought about the half life of dbol being only but 4-5 hrs i shouldnt have to break up the pill right. just take one in the morning, afternoon and evening and i should be stable. This is my second cycle so i was wondering if i can up it to 40mg's ED?

Last edited:
P

pincrusher

although it is your second cycle, your overall weight tells me you should still be able to use the 30mg's per day. if it isnt working you will know the first week then you can up the dosage for the remander of the cycle. no use using more than you need to see results

yeah 3x per day at 1 pill each time will work fine. just make sure one of them is about 1 hour before your workout

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
I did the 1 hr before thing in my last cycle and didn't notice it do anything different for me. What's the concept of it.

P

pincrusher

in theory, due to the 1/2 life it will hit its max bloodlevel right after your workout is done so it will aid in recovery and muscle building better. it will also be transported to the cells faster because of the higher bp you will experience while working out. it is only a theory but alot of people swear by it so i guess it is a matter of personal choice. some people also say they get better pumps in the gym when they use it like this. i dont use dbol so i dont know myself. i have only used anadrol.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
i remember a guy told me to do 3 of my 30 mg tabs i had in my last cycle an 1 before working out. man i had some horrible back pumps. i did it probably for 2 days and lowered back down.

P

pincrusher

yeah lower back pain is one of the sides especially at higher dosages. alot of people will lower or come off dbol because of that problem.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
i wouldn't come off just lower the dosage. no lie it was so painful one day that inbetween sets i had to lay down on the gym floor to relax it.

P

pincrusher

oracle said:
i wouldn't come off just lower the dosage. no lie it was so painful one day that inbetween sets i had to lay down on the gym floor to relax it.

i believe ya cause i watched a workout partner who was on dbol for the first time twisting in pain after a set of heavy deadlifts from the intense pump it gave him. he doent use it anymore and insted used anadro like i do cause i have never had that happen when on it.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
I just loved the pump and fullness when i was on it......ain't nothing like it

P

pincrusher

wait till you get more advanced and try igf. the dbol pumps will feel like nothing compared to the ones you get when on that stuff :D

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
i was wondering....since dbol has a short half life how does your body maintain the blood levels with it while you sleep?

y4old2004

Feb 10, 2005
OH
Just to follow up on the pumps, I was not exactly sure what they were until today! I just got back from the gym and I am only on the 3rd day of my first "full" cycle and today was squat day. The dbol in my cycle is those 45mg pills..... well, they look kind of small, so I was not really sure about the potency :( I have been taking a whole pill a day, chopped into 3 or 4 pieces, pretty much morning, noon, pre-workout (damn pill slicer messes up sometimes!). Um, I would say the potency is up to par if this is what back pumps are! I was just starting off..... on about my 4th or 5th rep of 135...... and.... POW! My lower back was stiff as heck and I had to stop! It just felt like all the blood in my body rushed into the lower 6 to 8 inches of my back! I ended up finishing the workout, but I think everyone in the gym thought I pulled a mucsle or messed up my back as every 20 seconds I had to sit down and roll back and forth in a little ball to try to stretch it out! FUNKY SHIT! And by the way, this was a completely normal day for me and I did not do anything different that may have "upset" my back. I think I better lower the dbol to half a pill :confused:

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
I normally got those pumps when at that time i took the dbol all at once an hour before working out. It was in the middle of my cycle and i decided to try it all together instead of scattered. And i was doing about 60mgs at that time. Yes i was a newbie and listened to a vet. That was one lesson i could have done without.

RIZDRAVER

Jan 13, 2005
Unless you're hell-bent on having insane pumps in the gym, it's best to take your largest dose of orals before you go to bed. That will put your body in a great catabolic state. After all, you do all of your growing at night.

Jnickel

Apr 11, 2005
Hey, I am new to this site and had a question, i have been taking 30-40mg a day of dbol and feel nothing and no gains, guess this means I was screwed??

thunderterd

I love boobs
Mar 9, 2005
Jnickel said:
Hey, I am new to this site and had a question, i have been taking 30-40mg a day of dbol and feel nothing and no gains, guess this means I was screwed??

how long you been on them?