©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

DETECTION TIME for oral prohormones/designer steroids

popo350

Jun 18, 2015
Albany
I used Epistane but i will have been off for 8-10 weeks by the time i am tested.

Can someone tell me if this is long enough for the metabolites to not be detected on a steroid urine test.

I googled, and some of these came up which could possibly be detected relating to epistane, if it helps:
DMT
Madol
Epitiostano
pheraplex
Epitiostanol
Mepitiostane (Thioderon)

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
Dude, how many threads are you going to create asking this same question? This is #3 or #4. Magnus already gave you the answer. The man knows his shit. Nobody else is answering because they have nothing else to say other than what he already told you. Not tryin to be a dick, i know you're obviously worried...but chill and go with what he told you will ya?lol

popo350

Jun 18, 2015
Albany
Dude, how many threads are you going to create asking this same question? This is #3 or #4. Magnus already gave you the answer. The man knows his shit. Nobody else is answering because they have nothing else to say other than what he already told you. Not tryin to be a dick, i know you're obviously worried...but chill and go with what he told you will ya?lol

loll... i guess your right.. well do you know for DNP then? this is am asking not for me. thanks