©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

detection time for epistane/havoc in WADA/NCAA test

popo350

Jun 18, 2015
Albany
Does anyone know the urine detection time for prohormone epistane/havoc?

I got off around two months ago.
I also want to join the air force but am mainly concerned with it showing up on a WADA/NCAA test.

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
Does anyone know the urine detection time for prohormone epistane/havoc?

I got off around two months ago.
I also want to join the air force but am mainly concerned with it showing up on a WADA/NCAA test.

If it's your standard 6:1 testosterone to epitestosterone test, your more than fine. Two weeks and you should pass the test. You may have trace metabolites for up to 2 months, but being off 2 months your fine. For future, if you still plane to use, stay clear of nandrolones

popo350

Jun 18, 2015
Albany
If it's your standard 6:1 testosterone to epitestosterone test, your more than fine. Two weeks and you should pass the test. You may have trace metabolites for up to 2 months, but being off 2 months your fine. For future, if you still plane to use, stay clear of nandrolones

Thanks. how would i double check the metabolites in havoc/epistane, and that there are no long lasting ones?

popo350

Jun 18, 2015
Albany
That would have to be a specific test testing only for the metabolite of epistane. These tests are usually secondary and used if you fail the 6:1 or 4:1 test.

Right. Usually when someone is tested positive, the substance they used is identified and noted down (based on the metabolites found). That suggests they would run specific tests for all possible anabolics then? or am I missing something here.

To be extra safe I want to make sure no metabolite from epistane/havoc stay in your system for a long time like the nandrolones. I've heard epi/havoc is broken down into desoxymethyltestosterone (DMT)/pheraplex. Know anything about that with regards to detection time?

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
I think being an oral your OK. Most dht derivatives clear out relatively quickly. Mast , primo, anavar, oral winny all are anywhere from 2-5 weeks.The longest detection time of most common orals is 2 months. Take dbol for instance, injectable has a detection time of 5 months whereas oral is 5 to 6 weeks.

Last edited:

popo350

Jun 18, 2015
Albany
I think being an oral your OK. Most dht derivatives clear out relatively quickly. Mast , primo, anavar, oral winny all are anywhere from 2-5 weeks.The longest detection time of most common orals is 2 months. Take dbol for instance, injectable has a detection time of 5 months whereas oral is 5 to 6 weeks.

Thanks man. From what I know, whether it's fat or water soluble makes a difference as well. Epistane is fat soluble which i was told tends to be stored in fat cells so take longer to clear out and have a longer detection time? I just want to be absolutely certain if I get tested that it won't come back positive!