©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Denim bench shirts

psych

WPF Champion / Donating Member
Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
Does any body still use them? I would like to get one just to train in. Need a break from my katana. Would like some advice on how to use one.

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Psych I can holler at my old roomie up in wis if ya like. He was into denims a lot and knows those shorts well . You have probably seen him at some of your meets . You might PM Darkside he is fairly equipment savvy I believe .
T...

psych

Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
Thanks T!!! For awhile I was like..."I don't think anyone here knows what i'm talking about". :D

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Earnie was really big on denims and canvass a while back. Some guys really like them.I'll ask my bud this weekend. Can't remember who you wear . Titan,
inzer? I'll be in saturday morning . . T

psych

Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
I know they are also named daisey dukes psych .shessh..

I meant the shirts not the suits bro. LOL....dick!

And yes, from years of squatting I have the perfect ass like daisy duke. I have been told this...dbol booty :D

By your mother :action-smiley-055:

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Awwweright here we go! I was gonna say Jay-lo like ass on psych..
I'll holler at hughy(denim) after the funeral today. Hey Psych Saw your guy Derek
at about 530am . I didnt realize that was him that put up that monster raw
937 squat. Badass! Holler soon, T.....

gs44

Nov 28, 2013
I used the denim back in the middle 90s and loved them but they don't compare to the new polys.