©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Deca with Clomid and Proviron Mesterolone

Nasty

Aug 18, 2005
Deca with Clomid and Proviron

I'm just starting a 12 week cycle of Deca and I was given 12 clomid tabs and 20 Proviron Mesterolone tabs. Should I use these? If so, how much and how aften and when?

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

a-bomb83

fatboy
Apr 4, 2005
da ville
are you doing deca alone? how much are you taking per week? what dose is the proviron? 25mg? be a little more specific.

W

wolfyEVH

Nasty said:
I'm just starting a 12 week cycle of Deca and I was given 12 clomid tabs and 20 Proviron Mesterolone tabs. Should I use these? If so, how much and how aften and when?

Thanks in advance.

it sounds like you have no idea what you're doing. I would suggest stopping. I hope you know you're producing no testosterone. stop your gear and start taking some clomid right now for a week or 2 at 50mg/day. Give us more info about yourself and we can help you find the right thing for you

Nasty

Aug 18, 2005
Yeah I'm taking Deca alone. 12 weeks like this....

1. 200
2. 200
3. 300
4. 300
5. 400
6. 400
7. 400
8. 400
9. 300
10. 300
11. 200
12. 200

I've just never taken Clomid or Proviron before. This is what I have..

12 50mg clomid tabs

20 50 mg proviron tabs. Any advice is appreciated. Thanks.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
Like Wolfy said, stop your cycle and begin your clomid. Taking Deca alone will kill Mr. Happy for some time. We need to know your personal info before we can help.

Oh, and welcome to AnaSci! :)

W

wolfyEVH

Nasty said:
Yeah I'm taking Deca alone. 12 weeks like this....

1. 200
2. 200
3. 300
4. 300
5. 400
6. 400
7. 400
8. 400
9. 300
10. 300
11. 200
12. 200

I've just never taken Clomid or Proviron before. This is what I have..

12 50mg clomid tabs

20 50 mg proviron tabs. Any advice is appreciated. Thanks.

i just gave you advice bro....stop your cycle...start clomid...and tell us more about yourself.....that cycle is horrible and we can't give any sound advice without knowing your stats.....age, weight, height, years training, etc

Nasty

Aug 18, 2005
Start clomid how? How much per day and for how long?

I'm 28, been training for about 5 years, 6'1" tall, 220lbs.

Whats wrong with that cycle? What should I be taking in addition to the Deca?

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
I would take 50-100mg for 10 days, then 50mg for 10 more days. If you dont have enough, you can visit our sponsors. Have you ever cycled before? If not, you should be on a test only cycle of 400-500mg a week for 10 weeks or so. Save the deca for a later cycle. If you are wondering why, see our stickies at the beginning of the AAS forum.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
Nasty said:
Start clomid how? How much per day and for how long?

I'm 28, been training for about 5 years, 6'1" tall, 220lbs.

Whats wrong with that cycle? What should I be taking in addition to the Deca?
This is going to sound sarcastic and I don't mean it to be, so I apologize in advance.

If you don't know the answer to your question, you shouldn't be cycling yet.
How many clomid do you need and at what dose for PCT?
What is PCT?
What is the HPTA and what role does it play in steroid use?
What is an antiestrogen? Why do bodybuilders use them?
What are 3 different anti-e's?
What is gynecomastia?

These are just a few questions you should already know the answer to before you start steroids.

Deca is a good steroid, but it isn't anywhere near as effective without testosterone. The effects are synergistic.

Last edited:

a-bomb83

fatboy
Apr 4, 2005
da ville
you need to research a lot more man. sounds like you know nothing. stop spending your money on flex, musclemag and other stuff like that and just take time and read as much info as you can on this board. not flaming, just informing. carry on :D

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
DragonRider said:
This is going to sound sarcastic and I don't mean it to be, so I apologize in advance.

If you don't know the answer to your question, you shouldn't be cycling yet.
How many clomid do you need and at what dose for PCT?
What is PCT?
What is the HPTA and what role does it play in steroid use?
What is an antiestrogen? Why do bodybuilders use them?
What are 3 different anti-e's?
What is gynecomastia?

These are just a few questions you should already know the answer to before you start steroids.

Deca is a good steroid, but it isn't anywhere near as effective without testosterone. The effects are synergitic.

We ALL say EDUCATE YOUSELF FIRST.
DR is right.Man you need to learn a lot of things.Dont be messing with these things until you no what's what.(with all due respect)READ,READ,READ and wait until your over 23 y.o.

Last edited: