©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Deca vs water??

Robin Hood

Sep 18, 2004
Ok....i know a lot of ppl will say deca is shit, but that is not my question...I just want to find out if, after using Deca, does your muscle-mass drop??....cause i believe thats what TEST does......just a mtter of interrest...:)

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
Deca didn't get famous (or is it infamous) by being shit. It's actually a very solid steroid for a lot of people. Some people just prefer steroids with less sides or shorter detection times.
IF you follow a proper PCT, gains lost after ANY steroid will be minimal. Many people lose gains by getting sloppy or lazy after a cycle. They don't watch their nutrient intake or they think they can get away with going to the gym once a week.
Have you noticed a continuing theme where what you do after a cycle is as important as what you do during a cycle (PCT)?

Robin Hood

Sep 18, 2004
Thx dragonRider...that answered my question....I was under the impression Nolvadex only helped with the "testis" stuff....So if i use Nolvadex DURING cycle, and lets say +-2weeks AFTER cycle, i should'nt loose a lot of weight??....( Sh!t...im SO scared of going back to my old-self :-( )

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
Robin Hood said:
Thx dragonRider...that answered my question....I was under the impression Nolvadex only helped with the "testis" stuff....So if i use Nolvadex DURING cycle, and lets say +-2weeks AFTER cycle, i should'nt loose a lot of weight??....( Sh!t...im SO scared of going back to my old-self :-( )
Use it for 21 days starting 3 weeks after your last injection. 120mgs on day one. 40mgs for 10 days. 20 mgs for 10 days.
But, don't forget. The key to gaining weight and keeping it after a cycle are in how much food you eat. You will learn to hate food. Many bodybuilders retire or quit because they are burned out from force feeding all of the time.

Last edited:

Robin Hood

Sep 18, 2004
Thanks.....this is EXCELLENT advice.........im gonna copy your advise to my "bodybuilding" folder.....:)

Robin Hood

Sep 18, 2004
Sorry, just another thing....If i eat a lot, use nolvadex after my cycle and keep my weight, will i keep my muscle too?? ( obviously im gonna work-out) :rolleyes:

Last edited: