©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Deca-organon

steeler

Jul 27, 2004
i have seen some of these that cam in a dark bottle. the bottle was 10ml and it reads deca-bol. i will try and quickly get a pic up but i was wondering if this may be an imposter of if this may be the real. the sos-250 is real and they both were aquired from the same source.

steroid

Nov 21, 2003
far far away
steeler said:
i have seen some of these that cam in a dark bottle. the bottle was 10ml and it reads deca-bol. i will try and quickly get a pic up but i was wondering if this may be an imposter of if this may be the real. the sos-250 is real and they both were aquired from the same source.

Bro...if that was UGL it is posible that was real, depend who make it.
But if that bootlle was marked as organon i am shure it is not real... deca organon came in 1ml and 2ml only.

TrainerDave

Jul 21, 2005
steeler said:
The one you saw in the dark bottle is the fake, Organon Deca only comes in clear 1 and 2ml bottles with yellow tops, no such thing as 10ml organon deca, the ones in the pics are real.