©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

deca on my next cycle?

Genius

Jun 28, 2007
I will include deca on my next cycle , the reason beying to heal my joints . Is it a good idea?:confused:

Big Danny

AnaSCI VET
Sep 21, 2006
It will help to a certain degree, depending how serious is the problem. But I don't think it is going to fix it.

VYn

Jun 6, 2007
Genius said:
I will include deca on my next cycle , the reason beying to heal my joints . Is it a good idea?:confused:
I think will only mask the problem. Once the cycle is over the problem will be back

4everyoung

Jan 3, 2007
I had bad shoulder problems, making impossible to bench press. A test cycle fixed my problem for good

bod1ggity

May 6, 2007
Genius said:

To "Heal" your joints you would need adequan or aflutop. Decca increases collegen synthesis so it can help with injured tendons, and it puts more water onto you so you lubricate your joints better, but it will not heal your joints, just relieve the pain while on cycle. Which if they are already bad could make them worse since you may injure them more without feeling the pain until post cycle :(