©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Deca help....side effects, pct for deca???

oconnor20

May 24, 2005
NJ
I need some help with my next cycle. It's going to look like this
week 1-10 400mg deca
week 1-12 500mg test enanthate

Do i do my deca injections twice a week exactly like i do the test??? Also, can you mix the two in the same syringe so i only have to inject myself one???

My biggest concern is the limp dick i've heard of people getting either while on deca or in the pct from deca. What are the supplements i can take to prevent limp dick during my cycle and while im doing pct??? i've heard you get the limp dick during you pct and theres not much that can be done....is this true???

this will be my third cyce, first two looked like this
week 1-10 500mg test enanthate.

lots of help will be greatly appreciated....thanks guys

oconnor20

May 24, 2005
NJ
should i do only 8 weeks of deca than, or 10 weeks of deca and 12 weeks of tests??? i just don't know how much time is needed to get the deca out of my system so i don't get limp dick, i'm assuming 2 weeks, but i might as well ask to be positive

healthfreak

Jun 19, 2005
oconnor20 said:
should i do only 8 weeks of deca than, or 10 weeks of deca and 12 weeks of tests??? i just don't know how much time is needed to get the deca out of my system so i don't get limp dick, i'm assuming 2 weeks, but i might as well ask to be positive

12 weeks test and 10 on deca is fine. just get some hcg and throw in a few shots during cycle so you dont get limp dick at all.

MaSTa LifTa

Apr 29, 2005
HCG isn't a must if you keep the test at a higher level than the deca and u stop the deca a couple weeks before stopping the test.

Cryptasm

Mar 3, 2006
I USE HCG AT 500IU LAST TWO DAYS BEFORE MY INJECTS...I HAVE USED IT FOR A WEEK OF EVERYMONTH I WAS ON IN THE PAST.. ITS BETTER TO KEEP YOURSELF PRIMED THAN TO TRY TO CATCH UP IN THE END..imo