©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

deca and test?

recess

Nov 16, 2004
The Classroom
Will mixing deca and test help in losing some fat? I don't have much but being 38 yrs old I am having some diffuculty in some areas. If it is, what additional PCT is necessary, and what mg should be used of each of the test and deca?

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
have u looked at the pct threads?? it explains all. from personal experience mixing those, it has not helped me lose a little around the mid section. but im bulking not cutting yet. As dragon said "Tis the season for bulking".

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
It depends on your diet. If you eat healthy, you will trim down. If you eat lots of calories, you will bulk up. If this is your first cycle, stick to testosterone cypionate or enanthate only and save the deca for later. For a first cycle, take 400-500mg of testosterone weekly. Make sure you have plenty of Nolvadex on hand in case of gyn symptoms. You can use Nolvadex or Clomid for PCT. Some use both now.

Parker123

AnaSci's Hillbilly
Aug 6, 2004
Florida
recess, I just wanted to chime in as well. I am 39 and test alone with the proper diet just burned away a ton of fat. If this is a first cycle I would just go with the test and see how your body responds. As we age our natural testosterone as well as other hormones begin to decline so no wonder belly fat can become our new unwanted little friend. Good luck....you wont be unhappy! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

recess

Nov 16, 2004
The Classroom
Thanks for the info guys. Just got my pinz in yesterday. Placed my order for my cycle through ******. I ordered 20ml of test eth 275mg and clomid and nolva for my PCT. I have ordered 55 tabs of clomid and 55 of 50mg nolva. Do you think I should grt anything else?

Thanks - Recess

Recess, for everyones safety, don't mention source names in the open forums.

Last edited by a moderator:

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
parker123 said:
recess, I just wanted to chime in as well. I am 39 and test alone with the proper diet just burned away a ton of fat. If this is a first cycle I would just go with the test and see how your body responds. As we age our natural testosterone as well as other hormones begin to decline so no wonder belly fat can become our new unwanted little friend. Good luck....you wont be unhappy! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Good chime in parker, we all need to hear from the more experienced (older) crowd once in awhile. Our experiences can be quite different than younger users.