©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Deca/Anavar cycle?

flvflv

Jan 27, 2012
Thinking of doing a deca/anavar cycle, because of low side effects with reasonable, semi-permanent gains and also availability.
SOmething like this :
200mg/week deca 8 weeks
40 mg/day anavar last 4 weeks
I'm kind of limited, so,I would like to know your guys' thoughts on this. Many thanks guys!

jamie90

Apr 19, 2010
Thinking of doing a deca/anavar cycle, because of low side effects with reasonable, semi-permanent gains and also availability.
SOmething like this :
200mg/week deca 8 weeks
40 mg/day anavar last 4 weeks
I'm kind of limited, so,I would like to know your guys' thoughts on this. Many thanks guys!

I wouldn't run a cycle like this. I would get some Test as my base.

rennybig

May 9, 2011
Grab some test if you can, and run it something like this

week 1 - 400mg deca + 1000mg sust say
week 2-8 - 200mg deca + 500mg sust
week 9-10 - 500mg sust

edgar15

Apr 29, 2011
I like Deca with some Test! And like taskoo says, not everyone gets the deca-dick, I'd never run Deca on its own though.

flvflv

Jan 27, 2012
I'd go with test, but I'm not sure if I can get it. Is the Anavar worth the time with a deca only cycle?

nickynik

Jun 8, 2011
IMO,deca-only cycle would be excellent for first time use. The gains/side effects ratio is unbeatable , and about the floppy dick..it happens to some, but not all.

army001

May 10, 2011
Buddy, a body without testosterone is a poorly operating body.
Is the key to proper function of nervous system, immune system, reproductive system, digestive system, and basically every working function in the body.

highrich

Apr 22, 2011
Buddy, a body without testosterone is a poorly operating body.
Is the key to proper function of nervous system, immune system, reproductive system, digestive system, and basically every working function in the body.

I agree, my thoughts exactly.