©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Dbol n Test

Jaysonl1424

Nov 9, 2004
Some of my freinds been taking just Dianabol and they have had Great gains on that let alone. But when over alot went away.. until next cycle.
Why is it good 2 stack with Test..? Whats Test Do Help u 2 keep ur gains.?

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
Do your research and you will find out. pct, and workout routines play a huge part after the cycle is over, as well as diet.

W

wolfyEVH

simple...test is the main hormone in the male body responsible for building muscle mass, and it is a Class I steroid, unlike dbol. Class I steroids bond to the receptor sites sending out various signals to your DNA to impact anabolism and anti-catabolism. Dbol is a class II steroid which doesn't really bind to your receptor that well (if any) but promotes mass and strength by rapid weight gain from glycogen stores, water weight, etc....it provides the perfect environment for your muscles to grow. So when your friends stopped dbol, all the weight they lost was pretty much water and glycogen stores, hence a loss of strength as well because of less leverage.
Test should always be the base of EVERY cycle you do.

W

wolfyEVH

check out the post i put up called "what makes a good cycle". Its VERY informative and gets to the point.

W

wolfyEVH

nobody here is.......it just takes lots of research. I have been searching the boards for 2-3 years now, checking out the message boards and such. It wasnt until earlier this year i actually JOINED the boards, and I'm still learning new stuff everyday. We're all here to help one another out, and most of us cringe when people do cycles w/o test....well at least i do! :)

Jaysonl1424

Nov 9, 2004
Good deal......... Ur a good person 4 helping people..... When are they gonna actually promote u up higher :eek:

W

wolfyEVH

Jaysonl1424 said:
Good deal......... Ur a good person 4 helping people..... When are they gonna actually promote u up higher :eek:

im guessing till i throw a pillow down and get on my knees

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
Jaysonl1424 said:

Wolfy, did you put him up to that?

Jason, don't listen to anything wolfy says, he doesn't know what he's talking about.

Just kidding, wolfy is a great source of information. :p

Jaysonl1424

Nov 9, 2004
i know he is i constintaly see U Him Chris Tex Tee n Ansasci Constantly on boraded giving soo much good imformation

W

wolfyEVH

lol..yep, you know me.....i tell people i'll give them some good sources and free gear as long as they put in a good word for me.

DragonRider said:
Wolfy, did you put him up to that?

Jason, don't listen to anything wolfy says, he doesn't know what he's talking about.

Just kidding, wolfy is a great source of information. :p

Jaysonl1424

Nov 9, 2004
Did u get the right adress 2 send that Test Wolf?

JK

But its all good U can do all the reasearch but the best imformation comes from those who actually have cycled before and tried them n been sucessfull

Jaysonl1424

Nov 9, 2004
which is why i like 2 hear from u guys that have done it before and not someone that has never cycled n only knows about what they read

W

wolfyEVH

I personally am in week 9 of only my very first cycle. Most of my info is from research articles and listening to people's comments about their own cycles and such. If 1 guy says deca only is good, and 300 guys say that deca only is bad, i'll obviously go with the majority and say deca only is bad, based soley upon their experience w/ it and just plain old biology, even though i've never done deca.

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
yeah, wolfy is always up to no good. Well thats always good to hear jayson. there are alot of people fraid to ask for help. nothing like trial and error.