©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

dbol duration and winny

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
alright sorry but i can't find any of the old posts about these questions so i'm gonna ask it anyway :)

1st the dbol. I'm thinking about cutting it down from 6 weeks to only 4 at 30mgs ed. I was running it at 40mgs ed but i don't have enough to run it for the complete 4 if i continue to do so (payday falls on the last day ain't that a bi***) Is that enough time? I'm only using the dbol to kick off my cycle for my test. I'm just worried that if i don't run it long enough then it would have been pointless in the beginning since i ran it for 6 in my last cycle.

2nd the winny. I'm going to use the winny also in this cycle. What week should i kick it in at? I'm gonna run the test e for 14 weeks adding the winny at week 8 and run it for 6 weeks at 50 mgs EOD inject or 35mgs ED pill. Which is preferred tabs or injects? If your saying injects then my question is water based better than oil? If i run both as injects how do i do it in the same syringe?

yes my friends i have alot of questions that are redundant from other posts but i'm having trouble looking for them so i apologize once again.

Last edited:

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
I have done that as well, and it worked fine with me for the dbol, if you plan on using it as a jumpstart only.

with winny, you got to go with the injections.

P

pincrusher

4 weeks should be all you will need with the dbol because your test will be kickin in strong by then so you would no longer see an effect from the dbol. it is really only meant as a start to the cycle till the test kicks in and not really as an overlap. the winny i would not run for more than 6 weeks at the end of the cycle. start it so that the 6th week will be the first week after you stop the test injections. doesnt matter which you use but if taking oral winny do 50mg ed but if using injectible winny do 50mg eod. although you shouldnt mix oils with water based products people do it all the time without problems. if doing winny injectibles, the only real difference between oil or water based is the fact that the oil based will lubricate the needle before you inject where the water based will not so it may sting a little when you push it through the skin.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
I'll probably end up going with the the Oil based then. How would i put them both in the same syringe so i don't have to inject at the same time? And since i'm going to have to inject eod well i'm afraid i just don't have enough thighs for that. lol. So is a 25 gauge 1 inch needle ok for delts?

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
i pull some from one vial and then pull out and get the other. some people switch needles per each vial and then another for injection. that way it saves injections.

P

pincrusher

a 25g 1" needle will be fine for delt shots but you must make sure the winny is micronized so it will flow through a needle that small. if it is oil based it should be completely disolved so you shouldnt have a problem with that size needle but water based might be a different story.
just do the winny and test injection at the same time in the same muscle and during the days inbetween your test/winny shots, you can do a winny only shot in a different muscle.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
pincrusher said:
just do the winny and test injection at the same time in the same muscle and during the days inbetween your test/winny shots, you can do a winny only shot in a different muscle.

HUH? lol. How would i know if i put the right amount in the syringe? Say for instance i put the test in first then i put the winny in the same syringe how would i know i got the right amount of CC's?

EX: 1 cc test 250mg
1 cc Winny 50 mg

Do i just put the test in first to the 1 CC mark on the syringe and then fill it up to the 2 CC mark with the winny? Would that be exact?

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
i was thinking that also. but somewhere i read that drinking it isn't as effective. And are you able to drink the oil based or just the water? And what if i was to drink the winny do i just fill up 1 cc of 50mg's take the needle off and shoot it in my mouth? havent done any research on drinking it, i just know that you can.

P

pincrusher

oracle said:
i was thinking that also. but somewhere i read that drinking it isn't as effective. And are you able to drink the oil based or just the water? And what if i was to drink the winny do i just fill up 1 cc of 50mg's take the needle off and shoot it in my mouth? havent done any research on drinking it, i just know that you can.
only drink the water based winny not the oil based and yes you would just use a syringe to measure the right amount then squirt it in your mouth.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
Does anyone know if there is a difference in performance from drinking rather than injecting?

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
its along the lines of why injecting is better than oral aas. because it goes straight into the body and stream rather than having to digest as well even without the capusles.