©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Dbol Dosages

GetSwullll

Jun 9, 2006
7th- Sust @ 500mgs for 14 weeks/ 75 Mg.Dbol per day 4 weeks

Above I listed my last cycle a year ago running dbol, before that I tried dbol several times only running up to 50mgs max within cycles.

Starting new cycle, wondering about frontloading and backloading wtih dbol?

What dosages would I use to do so?

Would it be better off just increasing the Dbol dosage to 100mgs ed and only running at the begginning of the cycle?

Have plenty on hand!!

Z28

Mar 19, 2014
I like running low dose like 15-25 split 2x a day for long duration or the whole duration of the cycle, it has minimum impact on liver values,bp,hr, water retension,acne etc... Feel much better, I bet in the long run its the same amount of benifit,

BigBob

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 10, 2012
I also like to split doses up over the course of the day. Usually 10 mg 6am, noon and 6 pm. I get less sides that way. 75 mg is too much for me. I turn red and my bp gets high. And I want to kill people ;) jk

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
I agree at minimum morning and evening on orals like dbol split up.

I actually like the morning lunch and evening idea like stated above

GetSwullll

Jun 9, 2006
Nice, Well I got it down about splitting up dosages throughout the day.

I'm more trying to figuring out should I run Dbol twice in once cycle, at the beginnging and end?

Or should I just take high dosage first month Im on like I've done itn my past?

If so, If i did 75 mgs Ed (split up througout day) should I increase to 100mgs of DBOL ed this cycle?

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
If your bloods are good I'd say more is better in most cases just get a liver aid like one that synthatek carries.

As far as dbol its a good thing to run at the beginning of any mass cycle IMHO. I've never ran it twice in a cycle but its worth a try. Keep us posted I'd be willing to bet it'd do good. And I'm sure someone else has ran it before like this.

robertscott

Dec 17, 2012
I tapered up to 80mg a day by the fourth week as a kickstart to my current cycle, and my prostate felt like I was sitting on a lime all day!

Beware!

psych

WPF Champion / Donating Member
Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
Take um all at once. Tried the split/multi times a day, didn't notice a difference. All at ounce you hit a peak much higher than you would splitting it up. Medications are given high dosed through out a day, even if it is multiple times a day, because a certain threshold has to be reached. If you had sever swelling and got an NSAID like Ibuprofen at 600mg, you wouldn't split it up into smaller dosages through out the day.

Liver aide products are bullshit, said it before and mean it. High dose herbal/otc product are bullshit and have no real "evidence" they work. Like Vit-C for a cold, doesn't really do anything but make your pis acidic.

Any thing over 50mg of dbol might be a sign you are under dosed in the product. No knocking your stuff but >50 is alot, but to each his own. And to answer your question about upping the dose, you up it when it stops working.

Be safe kid.

FordFan

Nov 12, 2012
That's a lot of dbol! I've tried to run higher, but I get bad headaches over 40mg spread throughout the day.

I've ran a50 at front and back of cycle. Try it. You'll like it.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
Ive ran DBOL at 100mg daily before but found that dosages was way more than I needed for superior gains. 50mg is my upper limit personally.

GetSwullll

Jun 9, 2006
Thanks for advice guys. It's BP 50mg tabs through Alin and I've never taken dbol by anyone else.

I usually take milk thistle with all cycles but that's all I have on hand as of now.

Maybe ill stay at 75 have since results were good last time and splitting up won't be as hard on liver I'd think.

GetSwullll

Jun 9, 2006
p.s. Just opened package from Alin of the BP Dbol to get into, and for the first time it came with disclosure of needing to chew the 50mg tabs..

Now, I've done lots of research and past on the chewing, taking at once, splitting dosages, but anything new with BP that it's required to chew?

Bull996

Apr 29, 2014
50mg is my max. I think that's a pretty common dose also. I've been told many different things and different opinions about splitting the dosage. I've done it from morning afternoon night to all at once and morning then before workout. Guess it's kinda been done upon what mg dbol I'm using. And I've never ran dbol longer than 5 weeks

GetSwullll

Jun 9, 2006
I usually run 50mg a day and have went up to 75 a few times.

Yea, two cycles ago I ran the dbol and at 75mgs for the first time but before that it was just 50mgs a couple times and 30mg before that.

I'm going to run this at 75mg ed split up and see how it goes, from what I remember over a year ago I did fine, great gains, but it may be overkill so if sides creep up I'll back down

GetSwullll

Jun 9, 2006
Anyone truly feeling need to chew these BP Dbol 50mg pills up, as now it has it printed on a label from AlinShop orders to do so...

My first time ever seeing an actual instruction to do so...