©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Dave Palumbo must watch video!

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
Here is an extremely candid interview with Jimmy the bull Pellecia, Eugene Mishin, and Boston Lloyd. Quite entertaining, alI can say is wow!

Bostin Loyd Interview 2014 Part 1:
Bostin Loyd Interview 2014 Part 1 - YouTube

swolesearcher

AnaSCI VET
May 31, 2013
i`ve seen this few days ago and yes it is entertaining. there`s also part 2 but they just talk about funny stuff pretty much

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
Superglue and duct tape have saved me from many a hospital visits.lol. believe it or not, scars arent too bad either. One time i cut a flap of skin on my hand that i could peel up and watch my bone in action (used to be sheet metal worker, hvac installer). Put a napkin with duct tape over it on the job, peroxide when i got home, covered in superglue and 10 yrs later looks almost perfect... :headbang:

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Superglue and duct tape have saved me from many a hospital visits.lol. believe it or not, scars arent too bad either. One time i cut a flap of skin on my hand that i could peel up and watch my bone in action (used to be sheet metal worker, hvac installer). Put a napkin with duct tape over it on the job, peroxide when i got home, covered in superglue and 10 yrs later looks almost perfect... :headbang:

Dude know exactly what your talking about cut a knuckle on a sheet metal awning we were installing straight to the meaty center.

srd1

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Feb 19, 2013
midwest usa
Ya gear dosage the whole steak knife thing made me feel like a pussy lol I thought I was a badass for popping a tumor zit on my back lmao

glaciershaker

Jan 10, 2013
That's great stuff. Russian dude is totally cool guy. I'll have to spend some time watching that Youtube now. Didn't really know this stuff is on there. Too busy working and living.