©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Dangerous Grounds passed away

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
I just found this at SBI. It was posted on November 11th. Anyone who has spent any time on bodybuilding boards has heard of and probably recieved advice from Dangerous Grounds. In the past two years we have lost a number of icons on the boards to rec drugs. It is so sad and at the same time it makes me angry to lose someone you almost think of as a friend to something so pointless. Even though I didn't personally know DG, he was such a prominant fixture as a MOD and teacher on so many boards, it feels like I've lost a personal friend. I can't emphasize strong enough that rec drugs have no place in bodybuilding.

Dangerous Grounds passed away
I am sure that most of us here have talked with Dangerous Grounds or have seen his posts. He was a mod on many boards and a personal friend of mine. We have been training partners for a couple of years, and not once did I ever see him do anything disrespectful to anyone around him. He always thought highly of many people here on SBI and many other boards. He would mention many of you by name as if you were his friends. Rick, had a great personality. He was a big, strong, powerful dude that was a gentle giant. He did have a downfall, he liked to party. I personally never seen this side of him, but he would tell me stories that would make us laugh our asses off. Last month Rick made a fatefull mistake and decided to try some heroin. The story is that he did now know how much he was taking, and he went into a coma on October 10th. He had 5 strokes, and one massive heart attack over the past month. His family decided to call it quits a few days ago, and they pulled him off life support. When they did, his heart would not stop pumping. He was so healthy, and strong, his body would not give up. The reason that I am telling you this is because I think that Rick would want everyone to know his story. He was a good man, who made a mistake. One that cost him his life. The only thing good that can be taken is a lesson to us all. And I know that Rick would at least want his stupidity to be a lesson for his friends. I am sure that if he could say something to us, he would say that he was sorry. He loved you guys. He always talked about you. You were his friends. I am going to miss him. We are putting him in the ground today. Please say a prayer for him. Link

cbr929

SUPER NATURAL
Jan 2, 2004
Oklahoma
This truely hurts...... DG and I talked quite a bit, one of the greates guys I've ever been associated with.......May he find piece in a better place

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
thats a damn shame.. im sure ive seen him around what boards did he frequent?