©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Danabol sides....

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
I started my danabol on Friday and ever since then the left side of my face under my chin and my left arm feel like it flushed. kinda hard to explain the feeling. It feels somewhat tingly like......when your hand goes to sleep and the blood starts to come back to it. What could it be? I also noticed that i sweat for no reason at times and i get a little warm. Can it be effecting my blood pressure already? The other thing i noticed is that about 30 minutes or so i'm hyper as hell.

Last edited:
W

wolfyEVH

people get numbed hands and puffy faces on it. What is your dose???? Just wait until week 4 when those back pumps start happening. Fucking suck!!!! Makes it hard to sleep.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
i started with only 30mg ed. 9 am , 1 pm, 5 pm. But i started only on friday and i already have that numbness in my hand and lower jaw. I got back pumps from dbol in my last cycle but i never got this. kinda weird feeling. I thought the back pumps only come when you work out.

P

pincrusher

dbol tends to reduce red blood cell count so i doubt you are experiencing high blood pressure. it is probably that you are experiencing water retention at a very high amount. i would start taking some nolva or arimidex to combat the water retention and also increase the amount of water you are drinking each day.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
pincrusher said:
dbol tends to reduce red blood cell count so i doubt you are experiencing high blood pressure. it is probably that you are experiencing water retention at a very high amount. i would start taking some nolva or arimidex to combat the water retention and also increase the amount of water you are drinking each day.

My last cycle was on some other dbol not the Danabol and my blood pressure was high. I found out because i went in when i had pneumonia. I've read about danabol being some strong dbol. It's only been 3 days (fri,sat, sun) and i just weighed myself on an empty stomach (morning) and my weight went up from 170lbs to 178lbs. So i am holding alot of water. I can tell because my arms feel real tight & puffy. But i'm not drinking as much water as i should be so i'm gonna increase it throughout the day.

As far as the numbness. It's not numb where i can't feel it. Imagine sleeping. your arm goes to sleep. It's the feeling when everything comes back to normal. That tingly feeling. But it's not all the time. I'm gonna try and see when it happens.

Last edited:

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
yeah, my bp went high as well. it should be down by now. its almost time to start another cycle, its just awesome, since i havent lost much.

P

pincrusher

here is an interesting read by big cat about dbol and its affects on red blood cell count.
Its effects are largely non-AR mediated, which is documented by its rather low influence on the natural endocrine system2 and the fact that it decreases rather than increases red blood cell content in the blood. Which means that one worry users of Dianabol, especially short term, needn't fear is the dramatic shutdown of natural testosterone production as is often the case with very androgenic compounds

it may have been the other compounds you were taking and not the dbol that caused the high bloodpressure. everyone is different though and you 2 guys may be part of the select crowd who do experience things that some of us do not. this is all part of the mystic of taking aas products. they will never react the exact same way for any 2 people. our bodies are so unique to ourselves that even simple stuff like aspirin will work differently from person to person.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
could have been. but i thought it was because i was holding some serious water.

P

pincrusher

oracle said:
could have been. but i thought it was because i was holding some serious water.

this is one of the interesting things with aas products. dbol does not cause increased red blood cell count but if you let the water retention get out of hand it can cause high blood pressure so in essence the dbol did cause high bloodpressure. this is why it is very important to try and understand each and every product we put into our bodies because if the side affects go unchecked they can cause problems that are not originally thought of to occur when using a particular steroid. water retention is more serious of a side affect than alot of people give it credit for. i know for me the biggest problem is i get yelled at all the time by the wife because i have to take my wedding ring off from the swelling of my fingers. this is not a listed side affect of steroids but it sure is a pain in the butt for me having to listen to the wifey preach to me about how i just want to let the females at the gym think im single etc. LOL