©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Dana White Pays $20k bet

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
Wonder what Snoop spent the money on:smoking:

Your probably right with what your guessing:smoking:however I have heard that snoop used the money for a pop warner type football team or league that he sponsors. Sounds like he did some good with it.

Tyrone

AnaSCI VET
Feb 24, 2007
Wouldn't mind seeing both of their 'bank rolls'....I'm interested in the actual difference of their net worth. I have to think Dana is way above Snoop. Snoop seems to live very humble though...Saw a couple episodes of Snoop's old reality show before.

Jello

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 17, 2008
Funny to see how they throw 20k around like it nothing.

I wish I had the ability to make $20k bets and not care if I lost. I'm so cheap though I don't know if I'd ever have enough money for that to not bother me.

Tyrone

AnaSCI VET
Feb 24, 2007
I almost never gamble cause I'm too scared to loose. lol

I'd need to have a billion in the bank to toss $ around like that.:eek:

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
I almost never gamble cause I'm too scared to loose. lol

I'd need to have a billion in the bank to toss $ around like that.:eek:

I've never been one to gamble either. Even if I had a billion in the bank,, I still doubt I would gamble a dime.

Tyrone

AnaSCI VET
Feb 24, 2007
I've never been one to gamble either. Even if I had a billion in the bank,, I still doubt I would gamble a dime.

I hear ya Alin. It's fun sometimes though...Especially some poker or blackjack game that you at least have a little control over.:smoking: Just win a bit or cut your small losses though...Just entertainment.