©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

damn that BD Deca hurts!

gregdiesel

AnaSCI's Ivan Drago
Apr 3, 2005
even shooting only 250mg/ml with 500mg test e, that shit hurts like sust250!! I've only done glutes if I did quads I prob couldnt walk for 2 days!

MdTNT

Bro' that doesn't sound normal...i've used nothing but BD gear for a while now and i haven't had any inject pain at all, actually it seemes to lessen the pain of anything else by numbing the site fomr my experience. Is your source in the source section? lemme know?

gregdiesel

AnaSCI's Ivan Drago
Apr 3, 2005
I've used this BD deca before, it's legit. It's 250mg/ml have you ever used deca that concentrated?

gregdiesel

AnaSCI's Ivan Drago
Apr 3, 2005
I put the deca in first, but if I remember correctly I used to put it in last. I'm awake now b/c I can't sleep on that side it's like a soft ball on the side of my ass. This was the 3rd injection the other 2 were pretty sore but this one is ridiculous!

I use a 22g 1 1/2"

big o

X-POWERLIFTER
Mar 20, 2005
I have the same knot in my ass on the left side....I'm doing the 335 cypionate and I mean this fucker is seriously hurting so I feel your pain Bro......

gregdiesel

AnaSCI's Ivan Drago
Apr 3, 2005
I posted that at 330am, I finally took some Tylenol and then slept decent after 400am or so. I've had pain and knots before just this one is a mother! I'm very careful with drawing with 1 pin and shooting with another, injected slow and rubbed the area for a few minutes.

The reason I stopped shooting sust250 was the same situation. When I pop the right cheek Sat nite hopefully this won't happen again.

KILLA

Banned
Feb 25, 2005
That sounds like my test prop pain I was having a while ago. Hang in there bro. After a few weeks I looked forward to it.

I have used GP and NV deca before and had no pain.

gregdiesel

AnaSCI's Ivan Drago
Apr 3, 2005
I had virtually no pain on Organon Deca which was 200mg/2ml. The higher concentrated 250mg/1ml I could tell last cycle was more painful, but it's nice b/c you can shoot less.

gregdiesel

AnaSCI's Ivan Drago
Apr 3, 2005
ok, how long should I worry about this tennis ball on the side of my ass? I've been paranoid before and it was always nothing. I'd have to say this one hurts pretty damn bad.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
gregdiesel said:
ok, how long should I worry about this tennis ball on the side of my ass? I've been paranoid before and it was always nothing. I'd have to say this one hurts pretty damn bad.

I had the same knot. It went away but it took a couple days. So painful i couldn't lay down or even sit on it. Driving was actually a pain in the ass.

gregdiesel

AnaSCI's Ivan Drago
Apr 3, 2005
lol I couldn't sleep on my fav side last night, and yes anything is a pain in the ass no pun intended.

gregdiesel

AnaSCI's Ivan Drago
Apr 3, 2005
it was a little better last night, and somewhat better this a.m. I wonder if I hit a nerve? I could feel pain up to my lower back on that side.

gregdiesel

AnaSCI's Ivan Drago
Apr 3, 2005
just an update FINALLY no more pain, just popped the other side. You get spooked when that sh#t happens, I hate that. I actually bled a bit on the right but I hope it goes better than the left.

big o

X-POWERLIFTER
Mar 20, 2005
I tried the G-P deca 300 and it was smooth.....I popped my ass with I/P 335 and my ass has been killing me since....I'm tossing my bottle out....This pain isn't worth the gain as far as I'm concerned...

gregdiesel

AnaSCI's Ivan Drago
Apr 3, 2005
Well I did my right yesterday morning and that f#cker already hurts as of this morning. I don't think it could be the test e, b/c I used to shoot 750mg at a time and no prob. It was the deca slightly last time, but a REAL PAIN IN THE A$$ this time.

Eating Machine

Jun 20, 2005
Try shooting the test in one location and the deca in another. I'm gonna bet that you find the test to be the culprit.