©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

D-bol question?

Nokie

Jun 8, 2005
Hi i am starting my first cycle of AS in a week or 2, I have bought some Bianabol I will be taking 3 tablets a day (15mg). If i take all 3 at lunch time (12am) and do my workout early evening (6pm) will it be effective? is there a more effective way or time to take them? The most i will take a day is 3.

Your advice would be helpful.

Thanks.

W

wolfyEVH

please dont tell us you're doing dbol only and thats it

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
Is Bianabol dianabol? Sorry but Im not up on the UG lab stuff. Are they 5mg pills? If I was taking Dbol, I would take 25-30mg daily spread out throughout the day. However, you mentioned this being your first cycle. Therefore, I would save the oral tabs for a later cycle and take just 400-500mg of testosterone cypionate or Enanthate for 10-12 weeks.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
...and Wolfy is right. Even if you were taking it, you dont want to take it alone.

...and welcome to Anasci :)

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
15mgs isn't enough to be beneficial. Do at least 30mgs. If you are planning on doing a only Dbol cycle then take them all at one time but i would do them approx. 1 to 1 1/2 hrs prior to working out. It's not the smartest thing to do just dbol without testosterone....but hey i'm not gonna preach to you. I'm sure you've heard it already.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
oracle said:
15mgs isn't enough to be beneficial. Do at least 30mgs. If you are planning on doing a only Dbol cycle then take them all at one time but i would do them approx. 1 to 1 1/2 hrs prior to working out. It's not the smartest thing to do just dbol without testosterone....but hey i'm not gonna preach to you. I'm sure you've heard it already.
Do you like taking them all at once instead of spread out throughout the day? I know it will raise the blood levels before a workout if you take them that way, but when I use to do that, I looked like a pizza with the zits from the irregular blood levels.

big o

X-POWERLIFTER
Mar 20, 2005
Spread it out with your meals thru-out the day....As the other guys said you need to have nolva on hand just in case..Do you have nolva right now in your posassion?..My guess is you don't...That's your first mistake...2nd mistake you should be doing some test with it also...doing orals by themselves is a total waste of time and money....D-bol and 400 mg's of enenathte should be O.K.

Nokie

Jun 8, 2005
I wont take more than 15mg a day, i dont want to get massive i just want to get a little bit bigger, 5 to 10 kg's of muscle.

Nokie

Jun 8, 2005
If i was to take test with my bianabol when should i take it (how many weeks into cycle) and how much should i take?

steve0085

May 4, 2005
FlorEeDuh
Nokie said:
I wont take more than 15mg a day, i dont want to get massive i just want to get a little bit bigger, 5 to 10 kg's of muscle.
If you don't want to get much bigger than just workout harder and eat like a beast.

Last edited:

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
Nokie said:
If i was to take test with my bianabol when should i take it (how many weeks into cycle) and how much should i take?

Ok brutha......couple things
1. you don't want to get bigger but yet you want to take steroids
2. you don't want to get bigger but yet you start with Dbol which is known to do exactly what you don't want it to do and that's "get bigger"
3. Now your considering Testosterone which will definitly get you bigger
4. You only want to take 15mgs of dbol ..... how much testosterone do you think you need to become effective. 500mgs is what's suggested.
5. You don't want to get bigger so how would your diet consist of? I don't think it would be enough for a cycle.

and finally 6.....do like steve said stay off the juice and work out harder and eat eat eat.

W

wolfyEVH

Nokie said:

5 to 10kg is a lot of muscle bro......steroids dont make you put on 50lbs at a time......

W

wolfyEVH

oracle said:
10kgs is only 22 lbs

since when is 22 lbs of muscle not alot????

a 200lb man can only put on about 8 lbs of muscle in a year naturally......

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
wolfyEVH said:
since when is 22 lbs of muscle not alot????

a 200lb man can only put on about 8 lbs of muscle in a year naturally......

No...you took me wrong...you said 50lbs i just said 22lbs to be more exact

W

wolfyEVH

O said:
No...you took me wrong...you said 50lbs i just said 22lbs to be more exact

the 50 lbs had nothing to do with the 10kg......i was just letting him know that 22 lbs was a ton of muscle.....he's a newb and i'm sure seems to think steroids will put on 50lbs of muscle at a time with barely any work

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
wolfyEVH said:
the 50 lbs had nothing to do with the 10kg......i was just letting him know that 22 lbs was a ton of muscle.....he's a newb and i'm sure seems to think steroids will put on 50lbs of muscle at a time with barely any work

Ain't that what steroids are for? :confused: juice and not work makes jack a big boy.