©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Cytomel

Laguerre

Jan 18, 2004
Does anyone has ever use cytomel, what do you think of it, did you have tyroid problem after ?

joehntr3

Apr 10, 2004
I am getting ready to start a cycle with sus250 per week for two weeks and then along with it for the next four weeks I will be adding deca200 then back to just the sus250 for the last two weeks of the cycle. At the same time I am going to cut some fat off with cytomel. My question is that while doing this cycle what amount if ARIMIDEX should I take and when should I start taking it?????? :confused:

lord Humongous

Jan 22, 2004
Running sust at 250mg a week for 6 weeks is a waste imo. You need to run it at least 8 wks preferably 10 to 12 at 500mg a week. Alot of people will say to shoot it eod to yield results from the shorter esters in the sust blend. Also using deca at 200mg a wk for 4wks is also a waste you need to run it longer and at at least 300mg wk 400mg would be better.

You should probably do some more research before statring your cycle. Is this your first cycle?

Laguere, t-3 works well, but I would recomend using an ECA with a good diet and cardio 1st.

Last edited:

Laguerre

Jan 18, 2004
I have been using cytomel for 2 weeks and i will probably stop at 3 weeks. No problem so far, anyway, if i have problem they are going to appear after the cycle. I am doing a paramydal cycle, and i have took 75 mg only once. with small doses i have still lose 10 pounds of fat, my girlfriend could'nt believe it.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
I have never used Cytomel, but the concensus is that you MUST do a slowwwww taper off of it for your system to recover correctly

joehntr3

Apr 10, 2004
Arimidex?????????????

Is anyone out there familiar with this product and if so how should it be taken? Can anyone tell me anything about pharmaeurope?????????? :confused: