©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Cytomel Not Working

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
Welcome to Anasci. What was your dosing, and did you do lots of cardio and a clean diet?

big o

X-POWERLIFTER
Mar 20, 2005
I was up to 6-25 mgs a day and got really good results..I also was up yto 400 mcg's of clen also....

a-bomb83

fatboy
Apr 4, 2005
da ville
ITS JUNK, THATS WHY YOU DIDN'T LOSE ANYTHING. sorry, i hate mexican t3. but unlike DNP, your diet has to be super strict while using a t3/clen cycle. how was your diet? and what kind of t3 was it?

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
Dontcha love people that register, ask a question, then disappear???!!!

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
tee said:

He wasn't satisfied with your answer......half of us arent' either. lol

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
tee said:

Looks like he is free advertising. His name is "mange my site" and he has a link to a board that advertises HMB and crap in his sig.

We may have to make those type of sigs against board rules.

Ironaddict

Apr 20, 2005
In my own world
240lbs and mostly muscle than 50mg? or 50mcg either may not enough your metabloism is already high at that muscle to fat ratio? what's the BF% and desired results? Why 6 weeks? any clen or winny in the mix?

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
DragonRider said:
Looks like he is free advertising. His name is "mange my site" and he has a link to a board that advertises HMB and crap in his sig.

sneaky......

MaSTa LifTa

Apr 29, 2005
big o ~ u were running 400 mcgs of clen? damn, my freakin' heart would explode. that's probably not the safest thing.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
DragonRider said:

Inspector DR....great work! :)

ketsugo

Mar 1, 2005
Earth
Hey Im curious, I do 120 mc day clen and keeps me awake half the night . Ive been up to 100 daily of Many different brands of T-3. Cynomel, Tiromel blah blah blah- eat clean, cardio, winny tren, anavar- Cant seem to reduce the fat either. I ve never gone beyond 6 weeks- has anyone longer cycle of T-3 ?? Different results with T-4? Novotyrol (t-3/t-4) ?

MaSTa LifTa

Apr 29, 2005
DragonRider said:
T-4 has to convert to T-3 to have any effects. Taking T-4 over T-3 would not provide any advantages.

I agree, but I believe T-3 is a much better choice. If you take T-4 you are totally depending on your body to convert it to T-3. About 80% secreted by the thyroid is T-4 and it is just converted to T-3 as needed, but if your level of T-3 is normal I don't think it would convert much of the extra T-4 to T-3. Just my thoughts on it though.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
MaSTa LifTa said:
I agree, but I believe T-3 is a much better choice. If you take T-4 you are totally depending on your body to convert it to T-3. About 80% secreted by the thyroid is T-4 and it is just converted to T-3 as needed, but if your level of T-3 is normal I don't think it would convert much of the extra T-4 to T-3. Just my thoughts on it though.
My point exactly.

Bizarro

Oracle's my Mod
Aug 16, 2004
Toxic Dump
I thought the scene where he was driving the fire truck in T3 was pretty awesome -- the ending did suck though