©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Cycle update

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
I am in my 5th week of my current cycle. It is going well. Could be better. I need to be eating more and putting more into my workouts. I had low energy levels in the first few weeks which is strange cos I am always waiting to get into the gym. That will change from now on cos gonna put 100% into everything. What's mad is I have barely put on any weight but do feel bigger. Strength is slowly going up and that includes endurance too.

My cycle is 750mg test e and 500mg eq per week. Split into two injections. I went through a vial of test p at the start too. I was on 40mg of dbol and 50mg adrol per day for about 10 days but that has changed due to me not putting on much weight. I did increase to 50mgdbol and 100mg but gonna increase again. For the next week gonna go with 60mg dbol and 150mg adrol. Only on for 3 weeks then off for 3. Will get my liver tested in those 3 weeks cos I plan to go on my other dbol (different brand) for a further 3 weeks.

This is hopefully the start of good times as it takes many weeks for the test to fully kick in. I will keep you guys posted on how the cycle goes.

Side note I am taking a really good weightgainer. It's the best around to help with lean bulk. It's ingredients are whey isolate, milk isolate, scottish oats and barley. But gonna add a super calorie shake once a day to help matters. Have used it before and know it is great. With milk it is about 1500 cals with 170g carbs and 52g of protein with good fats too. It has many ingredients (too many) but it will be a good addition. Might go up to 2 shakes per day of that. Here's the ingredients

Clean-Carb Pre-Blend (Vextrago Brand high molecular weight carbohydrate (Mw 1,000,000 - 1,200,000 from Barley Starch), Maltodextrin, Levulose, Corn Solids, Inulin (from Chicory), Soy Fiber, Wheat Fiber), Iso-Stack 10 Protein Matrix Pre-Blend (Multi Whey Blend CFM-92 and ISO-95 Whey Protein Isolates, WPC 85 and WPC 80 Whey Protein Concentrates, Whey 80P (Peptides), Milk Protein Isolate, Miceller Casein, Calcium Caseinate, Fat Free Eggplete, Egg White and Fat Free Egg Yolk Protein Isolates), Lipotherm Pre-Blend (MCT from Fractionated Coconut Oil), CLA from Sunflower Oil, Flax Seed Oil Powder, Borage Oil Powder) Intrasorb-5 Calorie Uptake Pre-Blend (Bio-immune Colostrum (High Immunoglobulin, Lactoferrin, EGF, IGF-1 & IGF-2), Insu-Drive Complex (Alpha Lipoic Acid, D-Pinitol, Inositol & 4-Hydroxyisoleucine), Vanillin, Natural Flavours, Sucralose, Soy Lecithin

Lee39

Aug 4, 2009
Nicosia, Cyprus
Thanks for the update - it's always good to hear how people are getting on.

I've had the same non-weight-gaining thing with previous cycles, and it's puzzling. You get everything in place - take a decent amount, know your supplier's good, training's fine, rest is sufficient and diet's sorted - but you get on the scales and... nothing. Pleased to see you're positive about it all, because that can be pretty hard to take when you're making the effort to jab yourself and pay for your gear with no discernible results.

My last cycle was also 750mg of Enth, with 400mg of Deca, and the scales either stayed where they were or begrudgingly inched up half a pound. I actually decided to stop the whole thing about seven weeks into a 12-weeker and regroup. I decided in that time off that, if I was going to take the 'risk' of steroids, I might as well do it properly rather than pissing around. Anyway, I took seven weeks off and came back with 350mg of Tren A, 500mg of Test Enth and 40mg of Dbol - and the difference is astounding. It's just like the first time I did gear all over again, when you can actually see yourself changing daily in the mirror. I never thought I'd experience that again and it's a right buzz. I'm not even two weeks into a seven-week cycle so I've only weighed myself once, but that revealed a four-pound gain in a week, and it looks like it might be the same again when I get weighed on Sunday. The main things is, though, that it's quality muscle, and I can actually see more definition on my six-pack too, so it's packing on weight AND shedding fat. Brilliant!

The upshot is that I can't see myself going back to the old Test and Deca stack again - I'm sticking with the Tren. I was surprised at how quickly I apparently developed a tolerance with Test and Deca, because I'd only done four cycles. Hopefully the same won't happen with Tren A, and I'm optimistic that it won't because I'm so far off the maximum dose and always have the option of stepping up the amount with successive cycles. Fingers crossed.

Keep us informed how you get on...

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
Thanks for the reply. Your totally right. Obviously it all depends upon the individual (diet, training, rest etc). And of course the source, brand, even batch etc etc. I like to try new things out so my body doesn't adapt to a certain thing. Although I do like my dbol... have to say though everytime I have taken it I have experienced different results, feel, sides etc. I thought it was the adrol giving my painful back pumps but it was the dbol. I know that cos I stopped the adrol a few days ago and am just finishing off the dbol now (tapered it down - no real need but just thought I would).

I have started putting on the weight. I attribute that to my diet mostly. Quite strange but apart from my face I have barely put on any noticeable water (obviously it is mainly water but you can't tell) and have retained my tone. I like the way things are going. I have put on about 6 pounds in the last 10 days. I have 1 tab of dbol left (gonna take that before teh gym later) and then I will have a 3 week break. I will then run my other dbol for 3 weeks at 40-50mg per day.

I done a similar cycle to yours last time round. I done test p, tren a with a kickstart of dbol for 4 weeks. I also added avar into the equation a few weeks in and done that for the rest of the cycle. Tren is a great compound. I loved both esters but preferred the e ester (felt more balanced and not so up and down). Tren is the perfect compound for more experienced users (with great diet) wanting muscle growth in addition to loss of bf.

Keep us updated with your cycle results. I will do the same.

Lee39

Aug 4, 2009
Nicosia, Cyprus
Good on ya, think anyone would be chuffed with six pounds in 10 days. I'm nine pounds in three weeks so far on the Tren A and Test Enth, so I'm slightly behind you.

Yeah, I had that back thing the first time I used Dbol. In fact, it was worse than "pumps" because my lower back was so bad that I could barely walk more than a few hundred metres, and I was only on about 35mg. With it being my first time on Dbol, I didn't realise that was causing it, so I went to the physio and everything thinking it was a lower-back problem. As soon as I fathomed out it was the Dbol, though, I upped my water intake and stopped the alcohol, to lower the stress on my liver, and I've been fine ever since. Might be worth considering if either of those are a factor?

Interested to see you were doing Adrol, too. I've read up a lot on that stuff and I'm very interested, but the last time I asked my supplier he didn't have any. Thing is, when I read about the sides, it sounds bad. Are they really so severe? I'd be doing the bare mimimum amount first off, say 50mg, so what could I expect in the way of sides? I'm fairly hardcore, but I'm not stupid, so I'm wary about that stuff.

Having said that, the sides with Tren are also supposed to be potentially quite bad, but I've had nothing too worrying. My cardio has deteriorated rapidly, admittedly, but I put a lot of that down to the rapid increased weight. I've had no roid rage at all, despite suffering quite badly previously on Test Enth, no acne, no night sweats, no liver pain and only a very mild, intermittent cough. Maybe Adrol would be the same?

Cheers for the update, keep 'em coming...