©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Cycle Help

rickyt76

Jun 20, 2006
I was just wanting to see how others would stack Sustanon and Deca.

Dosages?
injection frequentcy?
cycle length?

Archie

Jul 1, 2006
First of all, Sustanon is not a good choice for a low-dosage beginners cycle. It is far too fast-acting and requires injections at least every 3 days to keep stable levels in your body. For a first cycle everyone recommends a Test-E only cycle of 500mg/week. The ester in Test-E is slower acting and keeps levels more stable through twice weekly injections .

From what I have read, cycles should be no shorter than 8 weeks minimum. Otherwise you are shutting down your natural testosterone production for nothing. Typical cycles run 10 or 12 weeks. I've decided i'm going to run my first cycle for 10 weeks. This will give my body time to put on some size and get comfortable with it so that I can keep my gains. It is also a short enough schedule so that my nuts won't have a problem waking back up. I do plan to run some HCG during the 10 weeks.

As for the deca it isn't recommended for a first cycle. Although, I have read very good things about the gains you can get off of deca. I myself purchased some Deca, Sust, & D-bol. This is the "Bread and Butter" cycle for more experienced bodybuilders. When combining deca with testosterone and d-bol there are powerful synergistic reactions. (Injectibles go well with tablets, but as a rule a cycle should always include injectibles. Also, d-bol should never be run for longer than 5 weeks because of liver concerns. ) The dosage of testosterone should always be more than the dosage of deca. I am unsure of the ratio but I think 2:1 should do it. This will avoid "deca dick".

Deca & Sustanon have appeal to newbies (like myself) because of their promise of lowered side effects. For lower dosages in this regard Testosterone Enanthate is definitely a better choice than Sustanon. I'm still not sure if Deca should be totally avoided by newbies. The main reason I have found is that you want to keep it simple your first time out. That way you can see how your body will react to testosterone only. This will help to better gauge your dosage next time.

Also, there is the question of what will happen when everyone you know (i.e. work, family, friends) see you balloon up like a fish!? Unfortunately, we live in a society that looks down on steroid use, despite the lack of sure fire evidence against it.

Perhaps this is the reason to take it easy on your first cycle...?

Last edited: