©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Cycle help

bigmark3d

Feb 5, 2004
Alright guys I need your help,

I only have one cycle under my belt, but I wonder what i should do.

I want to gain size and strength, but i have a high bf like 25%.
Should I bulk first or cut first, and with what juice.

PLz tell

THanks

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
If I were you, I would try to cut first. Cutting is not so much the steroids used as it is your diet and cardio. Obviously you would not want to use D-bol if leaning out is your goal, but a nice Testosterone/ Tren cycle is great as a cutter. If you do not like the frequency of ED or EOD shots as is needed with Tren, you may like a Test/Eq cycle, Test/Primo/Anavar, or Test/EQ/Anavar. Remember, the key is to eat right and do cardio!

cbr929

SUPER NATURAL
Jan 2, 2004
Oklahoma
I agree with tee on the cycle but IMO you should try diet cardio and an eca stack before you do a cycle

bigmark3d

Feb 5, 2004
ok so could one of u tell me a cycle and what would be better a test/eq/anavar or a test/primo/anavar and what kind of results i could expect.

thanks for the help guys.

I think it would be better if I cut since spring is coming up
and what kind of diet should i maintain

I weigh 200 and like in the 20's bf

Last edited:

bigmark3d

Feb 5, 2004
also i Heard its better to lose some fat and then try to bulk so u can see your results better, is that true?

Also should include winsthrol in that cycle for cutting?

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
If you can get legit Primo, I'd go with the test/primo/anavar cycle. It varies among people, but Eq makes me get the munchies! The results will vary based on your genetics, diet, cardio, etc. You can add Winny if you like. It can cause achey joints for some, but is a good choice in a cutting cycle. As far as your diet, here is a good base to start with. You can adjust it as well.

1.5g Protein / lb Bodyweight
1.0g Carbs / lb Bodyweight
.25g Fat / lb Bodyweight

bigmark3d

Feb 5, 2004
THanks tee and everyone else for your help. I had one more question, I am member of the sources section here so I am thinking they are all legit. But could someone tell me a good stack with a test/primo/anavar cycle. Like the amout og mg's a week and when to start taking each. I am new to juice so I must sound like a big newbie to you guys. But i guess a guy has to start somewhere

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
If you are using Test Cyp or Enathate, I would say:

1-12 Test 400-500mg per week
1-12 Primo 400mg per week
4-10 Anavar 40mg ED

Do you know about PCT? If not, you need to read up on it. I can send you some good info if you need it. LMK

tee :)

bigmark3d

Feb 5, 2004
i want to take some test for sure, and i dont really want to go on clen and I am not ever sure about what t3 does

jsjs24

Dec 19, 2003
Here and there
tee said:
If you are using Test Cyp or Enathate, I would say:

1-12 Test 400-500mg per week
1-12 Primo 400mg per week
4-10 Anavar 40mg ED

tee :)

Thatlooks good but I would run the var from wk 9 - wk 14. However, if you don't lose some fat before you start then you are not gonna get as good of results. Imo winny and var are better at leaning out people who are already faily lean. Try to drop that bf to 15-17% before starting. Get on a good diet and do plenty of cardio.

bigmark3d

Feb 5, 2004
rgr that js i Have already started swimming first thing in the morning 3 times a week for 30 mins and I lift at night. I am taking in about 2500-300 calories a day. Is that a good way to drop the fat. I am also taking ripped fuel aka ephedra fat loss pills. Is that a good plan?

bigmark3d

Feb 5, 2004
also what can i take instead of anavar shit that crap is expensive. What about tren instead of anavar. so a test, primobolan, and tren cycle? if so plz tell me dosages and weeks to take it.

jsjs24

Dec 19, 2003
Here and there
bigmark3d said:
also what can i take instead of anavar shit that crap is expensive. What about tren instead of anavar. so a test, primobolan, and tren cycle? if so plz tell me dosages and weeks to take it.

You're on the right track to cut bf. And yes tren would be better than var but you have to do it eod or ed. I'll get back with you on a cycle, got to go to bed now.