©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

cycle help....

Zaven

May 18, 2005
well I''m almost ready to place my order.I'm still not sure on what exactly to start with.

Test E and Eq seem to be a good combo

I've also heard a D-bol/Eq was good for newbs.....just not as popular

How about this for a cycle: Test E 250 mg/wk for 12wks
Eq 200 mg/wk for 12wks
D-bol 20 mg/day for 4 wks

Or maybe this one: Test E 400 mg/wk 10 wks
Eq 400 mg/wk 10 wks

Maybe it's all wrong.....lol

I'm not looking to get huge or anything....I don't have those genes.......I want to gain size of course but try to steer away from the puffy watery look. I'm more worried about quality gains with good strength.

Should I consider a completely different type of cycle.

and I thought I was ready! :confused: ...lol

Last edited:

steve0085

May 4, 2005
FlorEeDuh
I think that all the vets out there will tell you to run Test only. The reason being, If you start getting sides, you can tell if it's the test, if you're running eq and dbol you won't know which drug is causing it. I'm in week 2 of my first cycle, I'm running Test E 500/week for 12 weeks.

Zaven

May 18, 2005
steve0085 said:
I think that all the vets out there will tell you to run Test only. The reason being, If you start getting sides, you can tell if it's the test, if you're running eq and dbol you won't know which drug is causing it. I'm in week 2 of my first cycle, I'm running Test E 500/week for 12 weeks.

yep....most have

Vizzy7

Dec 7, 2004
USA
honestly Test E alone for 12 weeks did the trick for me on my first cycle. Your gonna have great gains becuase it's your first. Make sure you have the clomid and nolva on hand and that will take care of your water retention. You will have plenty of cycles ahead to throw all kinds of stuff in, try this one out and go from there.

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
Zaven said:
well I''m almost ready to place my order.I'm still not sure on what exactly to start with.

Test E and Eq seem to be a good combo

I've also heard a D-bol/Eq was good for newbs.....just not as popular

How about this for a cycle: Test E 250 mg/wk for 12wks
Eq 200 mg/wk for 12wks
D-bol 20 mg/day for 4 wks

Or maybe this one: Test E 400 mg/wk 10 wks
Eq 400 mg/wk 10 wks

Maybe it's all wrong.....lol

I'm not looking to get huge or anything....I don't have those genes.......I want to gain size of course but try to steer away from the puffy watery look. I'm more worried about quality gains with good strength.

Should I consider a completely different type of cycle.

and I thought I was ready! :confused: ...lol

Your cycle planning looks sound, but if this is your first cycle, then as stated it should be only test. Test E or C at 500mg per week is good. Personally I went a different route, but I'm a rebel like that. There is no need to take Eq if you have not cycled before. You can controll the bloat through diet and the use of ancellaries such as nolva, clomid, and/or armidex. Most people start with a basic Test only cycle and then cut at the end of the cycle. The water is not that hard to get rid of in the last few weeks.

Zaven

May 18, 2005
Once again....thanks for all the help guys.

I learn a little more with each post and reply.......

Zaven

May 18, 2005
which gear is it that's supposed to keep roid depression down and make ya happy..

steve0085

May 4, 2005
FlorEeDuh
seriously though, the testosterone should be good enough to keep you in a good state of mind. It's when you don't run test and your natural production shuts down that you're gonna not feel good

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
No need to consider something completely different.
I dont need your stats to say you're pretty close to good on the choice.
60/40 Test. on top.Understand what I mean by that?

Last edited: