©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Cycle Help - GH and Anavar

buddyfoo

Jan 11, 2010
hi Board, i am new here but not exactly new to gear. it has been 9 or so years since my last cycle. i have:
9 15ui ampules of gh (saizen somatropin)
100 20 mg tabs oxandrolone

can someone help me by putting together a sensible program, ie doses, days, weeks etc. help with the sterile water process would be great too. you know all know what i need, im just not sure exactly how to ask.

Thank you very much.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
hi Board, i am new here but not exactly new to gear. it has been 9 or so years since my last cycle. i have:
9 15ui ampules of gh (saizen somatropin)
100 20 mg tabs oxandrolone

can someone help me by putting together a sensible program, ie doses, days, weeks etc. help with the sterile water process would be great too. you know all know what i need, im just not sure exactly how to ask.

Thank you very much.

The ANAVAR you could run 40-60mg daily for 10-12 wks.
The HGH should be ran 2-4 iu daily for extended periods,,at least 4-6 months at a time for best results.

buddyfoo

Jan 11, 2010
alin, thanks a million for the advice. when you say 'daily' do you mean on workout days or 7 days a week. i ask bc i have 135iu gh which is only around 10 weeks worth at 2iu a day.

and, the avavar at 40mg (2 tabs) daily would end after 50 days or 7 weeks.

am i missing something or are you suggesting i dont have enough gear to run an effective cycle? thank you very much.

Last edited:

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
alin, thanks a million for the advice. when you say 'daily' do you mean on workout days or 7 days a week. i ask bc i have 135iu gh which is only around 10 weeks worth at 2iu a day.

and, the avavar at 40mg (2 tabs) daily would end after 50 days or 7 weeks.

am i missing something or are you suggesting i dont have enough gear to run an effective cycle? thank you very much.

Yes he did mean daily and yes he was suggesting you don't have enough. Sure you could have a decent run with the avar for 7 weeks. But to get the most from HGH you need to be running it for long periods. I would get more before standing. If cash is tight save up and get more till you have about 4 months worth. Then start and in that time get another 2 months worth to add on. You wanna be on HGH for atleast 6 months imo. 3IU per day should be decent. The avar I would do at 60mg per day for 10 weeks. You have gone and picked 2 of the most expensive things for cutting. Alot of money so no point in wasting it and not being on for a sufficient amount of time.

buddyfoo

Jan 11, 2010
elvia, thank you for the clear concise and extremely helpful advice. you are right. this gear was 7 hundo. no sense in wasting it however, ill double up and follow your words. thanks again. - bf