©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Cycle for MMA ?

redeyeknight

Aug 20, 2005
I've spent a lot of time reading and I'm aproaching this whole AS thing sensibly-I'm cutting at the moment and plan to start a cycle of some sort in the future- maybe next year.

Most people say that test is the only first cycle, but I'm wondering if that applies to athletes who don't necessarily want to gain a whole lot of weight. I'm into mma and brazilian ju jitsu\, and not pure body building( although i do weight train- mostly core and compund stuff). I've been looking at Winny in the profiles section and it seems to have a lot of benefits- no aromatization, water retention..etc..I think that this is a fair trade off against fewer mass gains. Anyone agree?

What kind of stacks are usually based on Winny?

Thanks for any help- I'm trying not to be a newb with a shit load of silly questions...but..

KILLA

Banned
Feb 25, 2005
I will say I ran 6 wks of 50mg winny eod and 100mg primo eod. I loved it. I have never been so cut. My strength went down though because I had just ended 10 wks test/deca, but I did keep most of my strength.

Just remember even w/ winny, you will need PCT. Throw another mild compund in there. Go ahead and do some test first. You will not gain as much weight as you might expect, then do your winny. You will love it.

With weight comes strength.