©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Cycle for future ahead, suggestions???

chgolatin2

Nov 12, 2004
Ok bro's once i finished my deployment overseas and God willing i return home alive and in one piece this is the cycle that i am planning on, let me know what you guys think...

Primo-200mg per week
EQ-200mg per week
Tren E-250mg per week
Pct after the cycle is complete
Diet consisting of a high protein vegies etc
cardio daily in the morning/afternoon

Since i've been off aas for a while was thinking of starting a low dose cycle, this cycle will be for approx 12 weeks. Since primo is a little weak, would it be a bad idea if i add some Cyp 200mg per week to the cycle or just change the Primo for the the Cyp or do them both????

Just looking for lean steady gains my bf% is at around 15% was at 10% but since being deployed my bf has gone up a bit.

Any suggestions will be appreciated, thanks!

Latin

W

wolfyEVH

ok...first, ditch everything but the test. Primo is absolutely worthless (unless you're a girl) and your eq is too low. Run test for 12 weeks at 500mg/week. If you want to add another thing, add the EQ at 400mg/week for the first 11 weeks. Its all in your diet, remember that. You wanna get big?? You gotta eat big.

chgolatin2 said:
Ok bro's once i finished my deployment overseas and God willing i return home alive and in one piece this is the cycle that i am planning on, let me know what you guys think...

Primo-200mg per week
EQ-200mg per week
Tren E-250mg per week
Pct after the cycle is complete
Diet consisting of a high protein vegies etc
cardio daily in the morning/afternoon

Since i've been off aas for a while was thinking of starting a low dose cycle, this cycle will be for approx 12 weeks. Since primo is a little weak, would it be a bad idea if i add some Cyp 200mg per week to the cycle or just change the Primo for the the Cyp or do them both????

Just looking for lean steady gains my bf% is at around 15% was at 10% but since being deployed my bf has gone up a bit.

Any suggestions will be appreciated, thanks!

Latin

cbr929

SUPER NATURAL
Jan 2, 2004
Oklahoma
primo is good if you have enough money to run it at the doses needed you need to bump everything up 200mgs IMO

chgolatin2

Nov 12, 2004
Not looking to get huge at the time that i start this cycle, just looking for sustained lean gains, not bulk.

I will double my dosage with Cyp, EQ and Tren E, thanks!

W

wolfyEVH

chgolatin2 said:
Not looking to get huge at the time that i start this cycle, just looking for sustained lean gains, not bulk.

remember that your gains are going to be determined more on your diet than your gear. I'd run the test 13 weeks and the eq 12. I don't think running tren for 12 weeks is all that great. Very suppressive to your HPTA

cbr929

SUPER NATURAL
Jan 2, 2004
Oklahoma
chgolatin2 said:

thats all in the diet bro....eat clean grow lean

cbr929

SUPER NATURAL
Jan 2, 2004
Oklahoma
wolfyEVH said:
remember that your gains are going to be determined more on your diet than your gear. I'd run the test 13 weeks and the eq 12. I don't think running tren for 12 weeks is all that great. Very suppressive to your HPTA

since hes running cyp and not Enan he can end them the same time cyp only has a 2 day different active life than EQ.... running the tren 12 weeks would be know different than running deca that long most people will agree deca is harder on the HPTA than tren

W

wolfyEVH

cbr929 said:
since hes running cyp and not Enan he can end them the same time cyp only has a 2 day different active life than EQ.... running the tren 12 weeks would be know different than running deca that long most people will agree deca is harder on the HPTA than tren

thats a lot of tren he's running, not to mention he says he'll be running it for 500mg/week and the test at 400mg/week. I personally would have made the test higher and run tren to 8 weeks max. running tren at 50mg ED (350mg/week) is good enough. Bromo would be good if he's running all that tren.

cbr929

SUPER NATURAL
Jan 2, 2004
Oklahoma
yes I agree bromo or dostinex is a good Idea........Your not going to notice any difference if you run the test at 500mg or 400mg on that cycle as for the tren 350 would be fine but its not acetate its enan its a heavier ester so you not getting the same mg as you would with ace the reason for the higher dose

cbr929

SUPER NATURAL
Jan 2, 2004
Oklahoma
if you really want to get down to it I don't know your cycle history but that is a pretty heafty cycle something like a 5-6 cycle

P

pincrusher

yes i feel tren enth can be run for 12 weeks due to the longer ester attached to it. your buildup of tren will not start to hit its high marks till the 4th week so in essence it will only be about 8 weeks at the high bloodlevels which would be similar to if he ran the tren ace for only 8 weeks.
chgolatin i know from another site and he has a few cycles under his belt already so this one will not be overdoing it for him.

one side note to this discussion is that if anyone else here is contemplating using tren e instead of tren ace for the first time on tren, dont! tren can cause some serious side affects such as high bloodpressure, extreme mood swings, increased aggression, etc. and if you experience any of these, using the longer estered tren e will hamper your recovery from the side affects. i would always recommend trying tren ace the first time over tren e, since the acetate ester is much faster acting and will leave your body faster if you discontinue it due to bad side affects.

cbr929

SUPER NATURAL
Jan 2, 2004
Oklahoma
pincrusher said:
one side note to this discussion is that if anyone else here is contemplating using tren e instead of tren ace for the first time on tren, dont! tren can cause some serious side affects such as high bloodpressure, extreme mood swings, increased aggression, etc. and if you experience any of these, using the longer estered tren e will hamper your recovery from the side affects. i would always recommend trying tren ace the first time over tren e, since the acetate ester is much faster acting and will leave your body faster if you discontinue it due to bad side affects.

great post