©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Cycle and PCT Question

DaFoNz

May 22, 2004
I will be running a cutting cycle of EQ/Win. The EQ is QV 200mg/ml and the Winnies are Zombon 50mg/ml. I am planning on running the EQ for 15 weeks at 400mg/wk, when should I incorporate the Winny and what PCT is needed for this?

Thanks in advance.....

digital

Mar 8, 2004
what your stats at present, age,weight etc?

let us know and will be in a better position to give accurate advice,please please use test.

digital

DaFoNz

May 22, 2004
Thanks Buddy. I am 29 years old, 5'9, 180lbs, pretty lean, but not sure of bf%. On a clean diet (high protein....about 1.5 grams per pound) HIT cardio 5 x week first thing in the morning, along with training. I've done Deca, Sus and Primobolan in various combos in the past. Haven't touched juice in 5 years. I have attached a natural pic of my upper body as my avatar. I am not looking for the bb physique, I am looking for the lean athletic, ripped look. Quality lean muscle and looking to shred up. I know people are telling me to use test in the cycle and I planned to use QV Prop, but my source ran dry after I had picked up the QV Eq and Winnys.
Let me know your thoughts.
Thanks....

digital

Mar 8, 2004
well firstly you look great for natural,well done,

i just feel test should be in every cycle,not only for size but to cut,put on lean muscle and to be honest i feel its healthier and improves your life while on cycle.that said:
how long till he gets qv prop?(that stuff makes me feel like a cripple but i love it)

get a longer ester like cypionate or enanthate(water bloat can be kept down)

e.g
week 1-16 test enanthate 500mg (mon and thurs)
week 1-15 eq 400mg(mon and thurs if 200mg/ml)
week 13-18 winny 50mg ed
hcg 500iu every saterday and sunday(optional)
pct 12 days after last enanthate shot,1 day after winny shot.
week 1 nolva 60mg
week 2-3 nolva 40mg
week 4 nolva 20mg

you can use nolva at 10-20mg ed throughout the cycle to keep bloat to a mininum and gyno at bay,alongside 4litres water daily.eq is going to keep you pretty hard as well.

start running joint supps 3 weeks before you start winny,winny kills my joints,eq and winny wreck my joints)

you can jumpstart with d.bol at 30 mg ed for 5 weeks but you will feel a bit bloated,so choice is yours.

the rest as you know is diet, loads of protein,moderate carbs and moderate fats.

hope that helps

digital

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
Digital,

Do you think Nolvadex helps much with water bloat? For me, its awesome for gyno symptoms but doesnt do much for my water bloat. If I want to keep it down, I use Liquidex & it seems to work better for the water.

digital

Mar 8, 2004
nolva does seem to work for me, although i dont bloat from much,lol

to be honest i have never tried liquidex, no acsess to it being in the arse end of the world.:)at what dosage do you use the liquidex?

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
digital said:
nolva does seem to work for me, although i dont bloat from much,lol

to be honest i have never tried liquidex, no acsess to it being in the arse end of the world.:)at what dosage do you use the liquidex?

I usually go 1/2cc EOD with the liquidex. Test puffs me up a little bit, and D Bol makes me bloat like a toad! :D

digital

Mar 8, 2004
lol, i dont even bloat on 100mg abombs, probably all my gear is fake,lol

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
Must be nice. Its tough hiding it when Im on from family & friends because my face swells so much.