©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Cutting on Cycle

vent_noir

Jan 3, 2013
Hey guys,

So im about to start week 10 of my 12 week cycle. However im tired of the fat gain that ive put on and would really like to start cutting again. However, I want to keep as much of the muscle gain as possible from the cycle.

Should i just suck it up and cut after pct?

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
May not be fat but water/ sodium retention. How's the diet been . How's the blood pressure from gain ? Need more info brutha and start by reducing heavy carb intake. And compounds used and current dose . How much weight gain.? Thanks Ib

vent_noir

Jan 3, 2013
May not be fat but water/ sodium retention. How's the diet been . How's the blood pressure from gain ? Need more info brutha and start by reducing heavy carb intake. And compounds used and current dose . How much weight gain.? Thanks Ib

Sorry for the delay,

Diet is good but im in-taking about 400 grams of carbs a day. Maybe more... BP is now stable due to my light cardio everyday. And the intial weight was 190, Im now 215. The lifting gains have been incredible so far.

LuKiFeR

AnaSCI VET
Oct 13, 2012
Post your cycle.
Maybe u can extend it a cpl wks...switch compounds...and cut some of tht

vent_noir

Jan 3, 2013
Cycle is 500 mg of Test E a week. Im half way through week 10 and im finishing at week 12. Unfortunately I cant extend cycle or switch because this is my first time and I never anticipated switching things up so i dont have the gear to do that...(learned a lot though)

The carbs ive been eating are Bread, TONS of rice and beans, tortillas and raisin bran cereal. Pasta is also a major role player as well. Over teh past few days ive cut out about 90 % of those carbs and switched over to a high protein and moderate fat diet. Lots of veggies and some fruits to.