©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Cutting Cycle

DerrikPayne

Jul 15, 2009
Hey guys, this is my first post on this site, was a member of several in the past... anyway, I wanted some opinions on this cutting cycle.

weeks 1-10: 500mg Test E.
weeks 1-10: 75 ED Tren Ace.
weeks 1-10: clen 50-80 mcg ED (2wks on 2 wks off)
weeks 1-10: t3 50mcg ED

My diet is really clean with eating the same thing every day.
Cardio will be kept to 30 minutes daily, not High impact due to running clen and t3.

I'm 33, 5'7 and about 180lbs, 16%bf.
My goal is to drop to about 165lbs, 8-10%bf.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

I also have winny on hand just if anyone thinks it would be good to run that as well, but I think the test and tren would be fine.

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
BUMP

No one has any opinions or suggestions?

It looks good. I would swop the test e for test p as it carries far less water. Although long esters can be used with great success on any type of cycle. But if your gonna use tren a you might as well use the test p. You could mix them together for the eod injections. I am on the same now with anavar. You don't need the winny. You have plenty listed so the 4 should do you good if your diet is spot on. Let us know what you decide to do and the progress of your cycle.

kaju

Nov 27, 2007
south
Hey guys, this is my first post on this site, was a member of several in the past... anyway, I wanted some opinions on this cutting cycle.

Cardio will be kept to 30 minutes daily, not High impact due to running clen and t3.

I also have winny on hand just if anyone thinks it would be good to run that as well, but I think the test and tren would be fine.

B]165 POUNDS !!!! ?[/B]
You should not do any AAS untill you are down to 12% body fat or less.
I know you are going to do this any way but you need to know the test e the tren do not burn fat. the clen and t3 will help but it is all up to you and your diet. diet will do it alone but adding exercise will will speed it up.
and a ten week cycle just how much weight do you expect to loose. I would not be surprised if you gain weight on this cycle.
Hey bro Im not here trying to bash you Im trying to help you out.
oh and by the way you did not even mention pct.

Last edited:

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in

I think thats a pretty long run with the TREN ACE,,I wouldnt stretch it 10 wks. You could add the WINSTROL the last few weeks to help harden up on.

DerrikPayne

Jul 15, 2009
Thanks for the responses guys...

Well, the more I thought about it, I'm not going to worry about weight on this cycle, I'm more interested in leaning out the BF% than anything else.

I think I will go with the test p instead, probably run the Tren Ace from weeks 1-7 and add the winny maybe weeks 6-10 at 50mg ED? I think this is pretty good.

PCT is always clomid and nolva

WEEK 11: 40mg Nolva/100mg Clomid ED
WEEK 12: 30mg Nolva/ 50mg Clomid ED
WEEK 13: 20mg Nolva/ 50mg Clomid ED

When I start I'll keep everyone posted, with a pic weekly. :)

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
Thanks for the responses guys...

Well, the more I thought about it, I'm not going to worry about weight on this cycle, I'm more interested in leaning out the BF% than anything else.

I think I will go with the test p instead, probably run the Tren Ace from weeks 1-7 and add the winny maybe weeks 6-10 at 50mg ED? I think this is pretty good.

PCT is always clomid and nolva

WEEK 11: 40mg Nolva/100mg Clomid ED
WEEK 12: 30mg Nolva/ 50mg Clomid ED
WEEK 13: 20mg Nolva/ 50mg Clomid ED

When I start I'll keep everyone posted, with a pic weekly. :)

Looking good. But listen to Kaju too as he is right. But I am sure you will be fine. Have you taken tren before? Test p is much better than e. I didn't even notice the 10 weeks of tren. Yeah 7 weeks is much better. Don't go above 7. Test P for no more than 10 weeks. You won't need the winny but see how you feel when your 6 weeks in :)

Hard to say cos it all depends upon your diet. But you should pretty much remain around the same weight (or up or down) but lower bf (if cycle is successful). Your right not to worry too much about weight. Concentrate more on appearance and feel. Great idea about the pics. Taking weekly pics of yourself is the only effective way of knowing. It's impossible to notice minor changes without regular pics. Your head can play tricks on you making you think your smaller/bigger etc.

Your pct looks decent. You should extend it to 4 weeks imo. In the 4th week just do 10mg of nolva per day and no clomid.

DerrikPayne

Jul 15, 2009
Yes I've done Tren before... I love it really. Last cycle (about 9 months ago before my divorce) I tried tren E. I liked the less pokes, but there's something to be said for ace... I like it better. :)

I've been doing cardio every day while dieting before my order comes in and I've dropped a bit, so I'm really excited to get going this time around. All I do is work, eat, lift, eat, eat, and east some more. love it. :) Thanks for the ideas/critique. Now back to work for me.