©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

cutting cycle suggestions?

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
I am 6'4" tall and weigh 225lbs. I am somewhat massive, but undefined. I am working out regularly. Winstrol? How much and how often? Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated!
Thanx

war nerve

Feb 9, 2004
CA
I don't think it really matters what drugs you use, it always comes down to diet. You can do the typical "bulk" cycle, and adjust your diet with cardio and gain quality lean mass. I think winny is useless and it kills my joints, IMO EQ would be better. Prop and EQ with a clean diet might help.

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
war nerve said:
I don't think it really matters what drugs you use, it always comes down to diet. You can do the typical "bulk" cycle, and adjust your diet with cardio and gain quality lean mass. I think winny is useless and it kills my joints, IMO EQ would be better. Prop and EQ with a clean diet might help.

Thanx, war nerve - are any of them more or less likely to decrease sex drive?
Been doing alot of research on diff't roids but haven't been able to find a good answer to that one yet. I really don't want to decrease my sex drive - I'm sure my girl feels the same way!

war nerve

Feb 9, 2004
CA
Virtualy any testosterone will increase your sex drive, now deca or tren on the other hand will decrease it, thats why if we cycle test with deca or tren we will keep the test dosage higher than the other two, and believe me my girl is always happy when im cycling. I take it this will be your first cycle.

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
ya - first cycle. I worked out hard a few years back and built my chest and shoulders. Then I slacked off and my chest kinda turned to mush and a case of beer-gut and lovehandles hit me. I bought some equipment and started a lo-carb, lo-fat diet, and drinkin water only (with the occasional brew on the weekend). I'm lookin much better but I still got some fat to cut away - don't know BF%. In short, bitch tit is definitely NOT what I need right now - that's why I was leaning toward winny.
Which of the sources do you recommend? euro seems pretty cheap!